By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console are you buying next?

What console are you buying next?

I'm buying a PS4 221 57.70%

I'm buying the next Xbox 34 8.88%

I'm buying a Ps4/next Xb... 26 6.79%

I'm buying a Wii-U 74 19.32%

I'm Sticking with this g... 8 2.09%

I'm more a PC gamer but ... 12 3.13%

I'm only interested in handheld gaming 2 0.52%

I'm not interested in an... 6 1.57%

Total:383

ps4 or xbox720, depends which one is better

Around the Network

The next console/handheld from Nintendo

So that's some years away.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

I'll decide after E3. Its all about the games.

PS4. It's already decided.

pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
pezus said:
Deyon said:
bananaking21 said:
PC, then either a PS4 or a vita. PS4 looking more likely though

Y u want PC? PS4 iz goooooood.

PC has Crysis 3 bro

i hate crysis. im gonna check out the witcher 2 since it gets A LOT of praise, im not into RPG's but skyrim was ok. and ill be getting gears 1 on pc lol

witcher 2 is awesome. Much more and better action than Skyrim and a far better story, with choices! It's not as open as Skyrim though, but that's okay since I think some games are just too big for their own good.

seems even more interesting! hopefully i like it, not a big fan of RPG's

Around the Network
Deyon said:
bananaking21 said:
Deyon said:
bananaking21 said:
PC, then either a PS4 or a vita. PS4 looking more likely though

Y u want PC? PS4 iz goooooood.

im getting a PC mainly for work but since it will be pretty strong i will game on it.

Don't be like pezus and stab us in the back. Always remember that you're a PlayStation gamer first!!

LOL man im a GAMER first and foremost! the only reason i dont buy nintendo/MS consoles is because they dont interest me. just halo and gears on MS and the only game that slightly interests me on the WiiU is the wonderful 101, thats it. 

BasilZero said:
AnthonyW86 said:
BasilZero said:
None of the options.

I'm a PC gamer who has a Wii, PS3, PSP and a NDS.

I'll be getting a 3DS in 2013
I'll be getting a PSVita in 2014
I'll be getting a Xbox360 in 2014
I'll be getting a Wii-U in 2015-2016
I'll be getting a PS4 in 2016-2017

I think the option ''I'm more a PC gamer but i might consider buying a new console in the future'' fits pretty well with that desciption, tough it's not in the near future. I game alot on pc aswell but i decided not to upgrade my current HD5850 card and go with a PS4/NXbox intead. Than maybe in 2-3 years i'l buy a new pc.

Ah lol

Well I've recently got my HD7850 2GB card so I'll be gaming a bit longer on the PC as well until I get a new rig sometime in the future :)

That's a smart choice, since ps4 pressuambly has the same gpu. I remember that 7900 gt and later 8800 gt lasted me about 4-5 years because it was on par with what the PS3 has.

ToraReaper said:
I'm thinking of buying 2 more original xbox consoles... halo 2, and conker live and reloaded lan parties!

Conker was nice and probably the best looking Xbox game ever, though it's multiplayer doesn't even come close to that of the N64 version. That game for me has probably the best local competing multiplayer modes in history.

Nextbox

AnthonyW86 said:
ToraReaper said:
I'm thinking of buying 2 more original xbox consoles... halo 2, and conker live and reloaded lan parties!

Conker was nice and probably the best looking Xbox game ever, though it's multiplayer doesn't even come close to that of the N64 version. That game for me has probably the best local competing multiplayer modes in history.

:/ I got the 64 and xb version... and the xb MP demolished the 64 one. The N64 version was tops for the era, up there with goldeneye and perfect dark. But the xb added the class based gameplay, far better maps, and lan play... playing live and reloaded locally in the same house with 4 consoles in different rooms... screaming across the house at people... it was some of the best fun ive ever had in multiplayer gaming.