By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console are you buying next?

What console are you buying next?

I'm buying a PS4 221 57.70%

I'm buying the next Xbox 34 8.88%

I'm buying a Ps4/next Xb... 26 6.79%

I'm buying a Wii-U 74 19.32%

I'm Sticking with this g... 8 2.09%

I'm more a PC gamer but ... 12 3.13%

I'm only interested in handheld gaming 2 0.52%

I'm not interested in an... 6 1.57%

Total:383

Already have a wiiU, probably going to pick a ps4 in 2014.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Around the Network

Already have the 2 I was highly craving (3ds,Vita)...so it is just a wait and see thing for now.

I really want to make a proper gaming pc, all I have is my silly laptop.

I'm a little interested in the Ouya, I'm going to what and see what games come for it.

WiiU, PS4, and Xbox720: I've decided to what until the end of the year to pick one. Wii U has absolutely no games I'm interested in right now...and the year doesn't sound exciting. PS4 is interesting, but I wouldn't buy it with current info. Xbox720 is the least likely I'd buy...I don't really like xbox exclusives...it would have to amaze and Wii U and Ps4 would have to be completely boring for me to choose it over them.

Correct answer: "I need to wait until after MS's conference so that I can make an informed decision"

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Depends. If X and Zelda HD remake come out by the time ps4 launches, then I'm getting ps4 and Wii U together.

Already have a Wii U, and I'm not really planning on getting either PS4 or the Nextbox. I have a PC, so as long as most multi-platform games get PC ports as well, I'll be happy. If either PS4 or Nextbox have some cool new exclusive IPs however, I may bite.

Around the Network

Whenever I have the money, I want to buy a Wii U.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

I'll likely get the new Xbox for free and might purchase the PS4 a few months after launch.

Preordered my PS4. will get Wii U when it drops in price.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Getting a 3DS XL any day now.. Just holding out for a possible last minute deal like the newegg one recently or new colors announced or something, and also hoping to sell a few more things on amazon so I can have a little extra $ to buy the console and extra games.

Getting a Wii U probably next year or maybe for christmas this year at the earliest.

Either PS4 or 720 sometime in next two years, which one I chose and the timing depends on a billion different factors I'm waiting to hear about.

well i have a 3ds, vita and WiiU so ps4 is next. then maybe a gaming pc if Sim City is fixed