By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - The Winner!

RolStoppable said:
Nintendo fans are simply the best users. It's great to be awesome.

1+

;P

Anyway didn't Amp come in second last year?

Around the Network

Thanks for all of the votes and compliments. Also, let's hear it for Axum and Smeags. These guys are two of my best friends here, great mods, and even better people.

2012 was a heck of a year for me. I opened my big mouth and said that I would review every James Bond movie ever made. The biggest problem was that my first review was highly detailed and long. Because of this, I put pressure on myself to make sure that all of the reviews were up to a high standard. This made for some long nights and lots of coffee drinking but it was worth it. I am proud that I stuck with it and didn't half ass any of the reviews.

Later in the year I became a mod. I have to thank Montana Hatchet for persuading me to apply for the job. I told him that I wouldn't be a good mod because I was a bit of a class clown and explained to me that that was exactly why I would be a good man for the position. He also said something about how it would be cool to have James Bond with a gun as a moderator. I miss you Mr. Montana Hatchet and hope that one day you will return.

I also have to thank Axumblade and Kantor for promoting me to my position. They both are classy fellas that will direct me in the right direction when doing my job without ever feeling like they are my bosses. I also have to thank the rest of the mod team. Many of us were hired at the same time and the teamwork shown between all of the newbies coupled with advice from veterans like Barozi has made it a joy for me to work here.

But most of all, thank you to the entire community. I am only here to help make this site an enjoyable experience for everyone. Without the contributions from the "normal user", we have nothing. Keep up the good work and lets really get these forums rocking in time for the next generation.

BTW, after Rol won this contest last year I told him that I was going to win it this year. I had no idea how in the world I would be able to back up those words, but somehow I did it! Once again, thanks to everyone that voted for me.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

TheKingofRedLions said:
RolStoppable said:

1+

;P

No, last year I lost in the Semi Finals to RolStoppable.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
RolStoppable said:

1+

;P

No, last year I lost in the Semi Finals to RolStoppable.

yeah, you were close, anyway congratulations

So happy for you, totally deserve. Congrats Amp! *mouah*

Around the Network

Congratualtions amp! You deserved it.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Congrats amp. Also good job trucks and moreno for making this comp run like clockwork! i know how hard it is.

OT: Yay spurge is back!

Oh yeah, and I think for next years competition you should drastically change the entire format.

Congratulations Amp. Extremely well deserved, you've being doing an awesome job ever since I started lurking on these forums.

Also, as MBP says, thanks to Trucks & Moren for running the competition. You both did an awesome job.

Well done amp! I said you'd better win, and you did!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.