By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Final Round - amp316 VS axumblade VS Smeags

Well if the other finalists are abstaining from voting this round... so will I!

Anyways, I just wanted to thank everyone last round. I really do appreciate the thoughts. 2012 was definitely a roller coaster of a year, with two new video game systems releasing, loads of great gaming events (it was my first time hosting an E3 thread! And while E3 itself was somewhat lackluster, the time participating with you all was a blast. Get on the hype train!), and of course, there were loads of great games (and of course we ended the year with The Top 50 Games event. A lot of work, but it's always worth it. ^_^). Oh yeah, and I became a mod as well! Thanks again to MontanaHatchet, Kantor, and AxumBlade for giving me a chance in the first place, and a huge shout out to the rest of the mod team for being such great guys. gamrConnect isn't gamrConnect without this community, and so I have to thank all of you the most. You make this place what it is. Keep up the awesomeness!

Although to be quite honest, I was going actually going to vote for A-

Oh look at the time! I must be off!

Around the Network

Vote: Smeags <3

I think we've made a wonderful choice of finalists this year... a bit too good actually. I'm having a hard time deciding who to vote for... I'll have to think this through.

Signature goes here!

I just wanted to say that I am proud to be in the final with those other two guys.  It just goes to show that a lot of people must think that the moderators are doing a good job and I can tell you that the reason that all three of us have applied for our position is because we love the site and even more so the community and truly are doing our best to make this a better place.

Thanks to everyone that has supported us.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spurgeonryan said:
I once beat Rol as well. Make me feel like Amp and I are connected in some way, plus axumblade recently banner me for two weeks just because of something I said to him.

Vote: Amp

Was that thing you said to him "Please ban me for two weeks?"

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Ooooh, difficult round. Going to have to give the edge to axumblade, since we have more games in common. Still love the Bond discussions with Amp though, and Smeags is great even though I've never talked to him much.

amp316

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Cripes, this voting thing just gets tougher and tougher... What a bloody three way! Sorry lads, I'm bailing out this one. I just can't decide, but gladly stick around and found who one the three-legged race. XD

Wow, Spurge self-sacrificed. Who would've thought. But it's nice to see your ugly mug back, matey! lol

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Well this is by far the toughest round so far for me.

amp316: We didn't really see eye to eye at first, but we've really started to get along especially since he joined the mod team. He's mature and entertaining at the same time, and certainly one of the best users on this site.

Smeags: Always friendly and cheerful, and quick to help anyone who needs it. Plus, he wrote a great series of comics. Another great user.

Axumblade: A fantastic user even before he became a moderator, and then one of the best moderators in the history of this site. The power has never gone to his head, and he is truly a pleasure to work with.

So it's very close, but my vote goes to axumblade.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

The only vote I could cast in good conscience is Smeagumblade316.

Three of the very best people in this community and all three deserve to win. Good luck to you all.