How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

I'm trying to update my PS4 to the latest firmware but it's been stuck at 72% for the past hour. Anyone else having any trouble with the new update?

Around the Network
Djoeru said:
At 10pm there will be a conference about Shenmue in the GDC, with Yu Suzuki the creator of the franchise and Mark Cerny hte architect of PS4. Looking forward to see if they announce a new Shenmu or the HD remake of the 2 fisrt.

I'd love that but I don't think you should get your hopes up

NobleTeam360 said:
I'm trying to update my PS4 to the latest firmware but it's been stuck at 72% for the past hour. Anyone else having any trouble with the new update?

nop. mine updated all by its self. i have that option on. 

NobleTeam360 said:

Updated mine yesterday and it was quick and without any problems (330MB iirc)

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Oh well it's an optional update so I guess it doesn't matter to much.

Around the Network

^^^OMG this is sooo good looking! And the inside view! I need it in my veins...uhmmm my eyes!!!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

my god it looks so nice! so mad i wasnt allowed to order it. Gonna try again friday lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

celador said:
Djoeru said:
At 10pm there will be a conference about Shenmue in the GDC, with Yu Suzuki the creator of the franchise and Mark Cerny hte architect of PS4. Looking forward to see if they announce a new Shenmu or the HD remake of the 2 fisrt.

I'd love that but I don't think you should get your hopes up

Yes it wouldn't be the 1st time that i'm disappointed after so many times xD

This VR headset looks so sick, lots of people are going to buy it just for it's design !

LULZ JUST A PROTOTYPE MY ASS. SURE IT'S BOUND TO CHANGE A LITTLE AT THE RETAIL VERSION. YOU DON'T CREATE A COUPLE DOZEN(MAYBE) OF PROTOTYPES FOR PEOPLE TO TRY OUT. THIS IS DEFINITELY NEAR FINAL MODEL WHICH TO ME WOULD PUT IT OUT OF PROTOTYPING STAGE.

ISN'T PROTOTYPING TECH JUST HAVING DIFFERENT DESIGNS THAT COULD POTENTIALLY BECOME THE FINAL VERSION? MAYBE THAT'S JUST MY THINKING THEN ON PROTOTYPES!!