Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

Japan gets it.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
LULZ JUST A PROTOTYPE MY ASS. SURE IT'S BOUND TO CHANGE A LITTLE AT THE RETAIL VERSION. YOU DON'T CREATE A COUPLE DOZEN(MAYBE) OF PROTOTYPES FOR PEOPLE TO TRY OUT. THIS IS DEFINITELY NEAR FINAL MODEL WHICH TO ME WOULD PUT IT OUT OF PROTOTYPING STAGE.

ISN'T PROTOTYPING TECH JUST HAVING DIFFERENT DESIGNS THAT COULD POTENTIALLY BECOME THE FINAL VERSION? MAYBE THAT'S JUST MY THINKING THEN ON PROTOTYPES!!

Yeah, it's a prototype, want to know how I know this?  Because the headphones aren't intregrated into the device yet.

Kresnik said:

Japan gets it.

WTF DID I JUST WATCH!!!! SO WEIRD, YET ODDLY AROUSING!!

nnodley said:
LULZ JUST A PROTOTYPE MY ASS. SURE IT'S BOUND TO CHANGE A LITTLE AT THE RETAIL VERSION. YOU DON'T CREATE A COUPLE DOZEN(MAYBE) OF PROTOTYPES FOR PEOPLE TO TRY OUT. THIS IS DEFINITELY NEAR FINAL MODEL WHICH TO ME WOULD PUT IT OUT OF PROTOTYPING STAGE.

ISN'T PROTOTYPING TECH JUST HAVING DIFFERENT DESIGNS THAT COULD POTENTIALLY BECOME THE FINAL VERSION? MAYBE THAT'S JUST MY THINKING THEN ON PROTOTYPES!!

OMG E3 WILL BE AWESOME. WE MIGHT FINALLY SEE HOW THE PS4 ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE!

mornelithe said:
nnodley said:

Yeah, it's a prototype, want to know how I know this?  Because the headphones aren't intregrated into the device yet.

I don't want headphones, I want a lower price. So keeping the head phones out of it will keep the price down. Let people use what they have. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

OMG E3 WILL BE AWESOME. WE MIGHT FINALLY SEE HOW THE PS4 ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE!

FUCK YEAH!!!  I HOPE SONY DOESN'T DO DRM TOO.  SINCE YOU KNOW, SONY TOO FOR EVERYTHING!!

Mmmfishtacos said:
mornelithe said:
nnodley said:

I don't want headphones, I want a lower price. So keeping the head phones out of it will keep the price down. Let people use what they have. 

Yeah I mean afterall you'll just dip it into some chemical you probably shouldn't or pour gasoline on it and see how it burns. Can't waste too much money now can we? :]

Mmmfishtacos said:
mornelithe said:
nnodley said:

Doesn't matter, Sony's already discussed their plans for the item, and it includes some fairly high quality headphones and from the sounds of it, noise cancelling tech to kill all external sound.

So infamous review embargo lifts tomorrow at 9am pst??? Anyone know if thats correct?

I got smoke as well. But I took it with my sensory test kit this time. Also I got a higher score. I was at a 84% and this time I got an 89%

PSN: SoLFaceEvil