Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
@poklane, thanks :)

You're welcome :)

Around the Network

Does anyone know what happened to the OPM cover? The one that said a big franchise will finally be announced for the PS4.

I can't start a new topic because I don't have 50 forum posts so here it goes... Sorry if this has been posted but when the h**l is the embargo lifted for infamous second son??? Still looking for reviews to come out and we are nearly 24 hours from release!!!!

mah062 said:

I can't start a new topic because I don't have 50 forum posts so here it goes... Sorry if this has been posted but when the h**l is the embargo lifted for infamous second son??? Still looking for reviews to come out and we are nearly 24 hours from release!!!!

9am EST I think

TheGoldenBoy said:
Does anyone know what happened to the OPM cover? The one that said a big franchise will finally be announced for the PS4.

it was the Batman game. 

Around the Network
poklane said:
mah062 said:

9am EST I think

I thought it was 9 pm PST on Thursday.

bananaking21 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

it was the Batman game. 

For real? They way they were hyping I was expecting a PS4 exclusive.

TheGoldenBoy said:
poklane said:
mah062 said:

9am EST I think

Could be, I have no idea. 9pm PST + human mistake = 9am EST XD

TheGoldenBoy said:
poklane said:
mah062 said:

9am EST I think

I heard 9am PST on thursday?!?!  Hmm, wonder which is true. 

Infamous is going to have a great launch, I wouldn't be surprised to see the PS4 sell out again on Amazon when Infamous launches. I just hope for a solid metacritic score, 85-89 would be my guess. Reviewers are getting picky this generation.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!