How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583

At 10pm there will be a conference about Shenmue in the GDC, with Yu Suzuki the creator of the franchise and Mark Cerny hte architect of PS4. Looking forward to see if they announce a new Shenmu or the HD remake of the 2 fisrt.

Around the Network
mornelithe said:
nnodley said:
So i went back and looked at my results for the Conduit+ early detection test and my power changed to 91% chance of smoke powers. SWEEET!!! I WANT THEM!! Was definitely a glitch then when we all got the same powers.

Yeah I got smoke yesterday also.

Hmm, so maybe a new glitch then since xevross said he has smoke too.   Guess I'll check tomorrow and see if it changes again.

Xevross said:
nnodley said:
So i went back and looked at my results for the Conduit+ early detection test and my power changed to 91% chance of smoke powers. SWEEET!!! I WANT THEM!! Was definitely a glitch then when we all got the same powers.

Don't know if its a new glitch or a coincedence but I also got 91% smoke XD

Hmm, no clue.  That's weird!!

nnodley said:
mornelithe said:
nnodley said:

Hmm, so maybe a new glitch then since xevross said he has smoke too.   Guess I'll check tomorrow and see if it changes again.

I did my test yesterday btw. It'd be strange if it was glitched again.

nnodley said:
mornelithe said:
nnodley said:

Well, I haven't gotten the mail from Bioframe yet (I should, I registered really early on).  So, we'll see if it changes when I do get it 

Around the Network

OMG GUYS LETS ALL BE HYPED. SONY MIGHT ANNOUNCE A VR HEADSET AT GAMESCOM 2013!!! OMG!!!

This is what the package looks like and the contents inside it. Its a freakin tough thing to open..

(PS Vita camera)

Time to get tested to find out what my powers are.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Standard PS4 back in stock on 2nd April on Amazon UK. inFAMOUS bundle only has about 90 left to pre order, looks like sony sent just a little bit too small of a shipment but pretty close.

Xevross said:
nnodley said:
mornelithe said:
nnodley said:

I did my test yesterday btw. It'd be strange if it was glitched again.

I took mine on monday I think.  Probably just a coincidence then.

bananaking21 said:
OMG GUYS LETS ALL BE HYPED. SONY MIGHT ANNOUNCE A VR HEADSET AT GAMESCOM 2013!!! OMG!!!

You have a time machine too?!?!?!?!