Happy 549 70.38%

Sad 17 2.18%

Scared 4 0.51%

Excited 4 0.51%

Angry 2 0.26%

Awful 7 0.90%

Total:583
poklane said:
According to some Ahsan Rasheed (@thuway on twitter) who's apparently someone who knows about the industry, Project Morpheus is targeting a $249 to $299 price point.

thuway pretty much points out the obvious and claims he has insider information. an xbox fan said that and when i took notice it seemed actually true, i dont believe a word he says, it not that i think he is wrong, i just consider it his own personal opinion. 

Around the Network
pezus said:

Wow, that Sony deal with NASA must be making them broke

Not really Sony is leading the world to infinity and beyond.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

bah its not in EBgames system yet so you cant preorder morpheus yet.. lol

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

1 Day and 4 hours to go for Infamous SS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

pezus said:
@DD: Well it's still a prototype lol.

shush i want one now! ..  one of the guys had no clue what i was talking about,lol luckily the other guy atleast heard something about it and tried to find it in the system. 

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

I just got my BioFrame Diagnostics package.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

since apparently i need to link my threads to get trophies

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=180412

So i went back and looked at my results for the Conduit+ early detection test and my power changed to 91% chance of smoke powers. SWEEET!!! I WANT THEM!! Was definitely a glitch then when we all got the same powers.

nnodley said:
So i went back and looked at my results for the Conduit+ early detection test and my power changed to 91% chance of smoke powers. SWEEET!!! I WANT THEM!! Was definitely a glitch then when we all got the same powers.

Yeah I got smoke yesterday also.

nnodley said:

Don't know if its a new glitch or a coincedence but I also got 91% smoke XD