WebMasterFlex said:
papamudd said:
WebMasterFlex said:
ktay95 said:

WebMasterFlex said:

-snip-

Congrats, you found the right thread =P

Thank you I appreciate it.

Please remove the 7th pic from your post! Not very nice of you to post spoilers with out warning

Done.

thanks

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network

Towerfall is on the PSN EU store! But not a price cut? Hmm wait a little;.

poklane said:
Xevross said:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/03/19/new-ps4-patch-will-enhance-share-and-turn-hdcp-off

Yes! Some great new features coming

Awesome! I'll list some of the details here for people who don't wanna go to the IGN site:

Update 1

• Tools for a new video editor
  • Option to put your saved screenshots and video clips on a USB drive
  • Option to turn HDCP off

Update 2 (Streaming update as I'd like to call it)

• Twitch archiving
  • 720p on both Twitch and Ustream

Yup it looks pretty cool. Still waiting on suspend/resume and home menu customisation though

Xevross said:
poklane said:
Xevross said:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/03/19/new-ps4-patch-will-enhance-share-and-turn-hdcp-off

Yes! Some great new features coming

Awesome! I'll list some of the details here for people who don't wanna go to the IGN site:

Update 1

• Tools for a new video editor
  • Option to put your saved screenshots and video clips on a USB drive
  • Option to turn HDCP off

Update 2 (Streaming update as I'd like to call it)

• Twitch archiving
  • 720p on both Twitch and Ustream

Yup it looks pretty cool. Still waiting on suspend/resume and home menu customisation though

One small thing I am personally dying for is notifications when a friens goes online or offline. How did they miss this in the first place?

Goodbye facebook/twitter compression, hello awesomesauce screens!! Taking all the good screens I took and videos and storing them on my PC. Can't fucking wait.

Around the Network

Great news indeed again.....

poklane said:

One small thing I am personally dying for is notifications when a friens goes online or offline. How did they miss this in the first place?

Now that you mention it that would be a really good feature.

Personnally I prefer to not have notification. But if they add it you can still disable it...

According to some Ahsan Rasheed (@thuway on twitter) who's apparently someone who knows about the industry, Project Morpheus is targeting a $249 to $299 price point.

poklane said:
According to some Ahsan Rasheed (@thuway on twitter) who's apparently someone who knows about the industry, Project Morpheus is targeting a $249 to $299 price point.

That price should bring the core running with open wallets. Ill buy one day one for that.