By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Team Gaming Paradise: We are ALL

Count me in.




Around the Network

Both of you added!



Hi, i would like to join this team please



If anyone is interested, I made a small sig image for myself, but anyone can use it if they want.

Nothing special. I just don't want to fill up my sig with giant pictures so I'm going to be making small ones.

 

Full Size Code: <img src="http://oi51.tinypic.com/112hb8y.jpg" alt="" width="220" height="300" />

 

1/2 Code: <img src="http://oi51.tinypic.com/112hb8y.jpg" alt="" width="110" height="150" />

 

1/4 Code:  <img src="http://oi51.tinypic.com/112hb8y.jpg" alt="" width="55" height="75" />



kain_kusanagi said:

If anyone is interested, I made a small sig image for myself, but anyone can use it if they want.

Nothing special. I just don't want to fill up my sig with giant pictures so I'm going to be making small ones.

 

Full Size Code:

 

1/2 Code:

 

1/4 Code: 

That is awesome. If I didn't have an epic avi already, I'd use this as my avatar.



Around the Network
happydolphin said:

 


I think you missed the point of the teams.  I purposely left out multiplatform because that takes away from some of the fun since there is no competition with that.  If you look at the teams you will actually see a lot of multiplatform people like Kain, benV, Zorro, and me are all multiplat but we picked teams but we all buy all consoles.

Either way go ahead and put me on the list lol  Im still staying on XBox Republic though lol 



JayWood2010 said:

I think you missed the point of the teams.  I purposely left out multiplatform because that takes away from some of the fun since there is no competition with that.  If you look at the teams you will actually see a lot of multiplatform people like Kain, benV, Zorro, and me are all picked teams but we all buy all consoles. 

Either way go ahead and put me on the list lol  Im still staying on XBox Republic though lol 

Added.



JayWood2010 said:
happydolphin said:

 


I think you missed the point of the teams.  I purposely left out multiplatform because that takes away from some of the fun since there is no competition with that.  If you look at the teams you will actually see a lot of multiplatform people like Kain, benV, Zorro, and me are all multiplat but we picked teams but we all buy all consoles.

Either way go ahead and put me on the list lol  Im still staying on XBox Republic though lol 

Don't let this man bully you Happy.



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
JayWood2010 said:
happydolphin said:

 


I think you missed the point of the teams.  I purposely left out multiplatform because that takes away from some of the fun since there is no competition with that.  If you look at the teams you will actually see a lot of multiplatform people like Kain, benV, Zorro, and me are all multiplat but we picked teams but we all buy all consoles.

Either way go ahead and put me on the list lol  Im still staying on XBox Republic though lol 

Don't let this man bully you Happy.

Hey now, youre just upset because you picked Playstation Nation over Xbox Republic XP  



Euphoria14 said:
JayWood2010 said:
happydolphin said:

I think you missed the point of the teams.  I purposely left out multiplatform because that takes away from some of the fun since there is no competition with that.  If you look at the teams you will actually see a lot of multiplatform people like Kain, benV, Zorro, and me are all multiplat but we picked teams but we all buy all consoles. 

Either way go ahead and put me on the list lol  Im still staying on XBox Republic though lol 

Don't let this man bully you Happy.

Thanks :)