By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Team Gaming Paradise: We are ALL

Looking for idiots? Why would you ask such a thing?



Around the Network

I want in. And I bring you a sig banner that represents all sides of gaming.

<p><img src="http://oi54.tinypic.com/2ef6n11.jpg" alt="" width="400" height="88" /></p>

<p><img src="http://oi52.tinypic.com/ww1646.jpg" alt="" width="400" height="88" /></p>



sales2099 said:
Looking for idiots? Why would you ask such a thing?


"Idorts"



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!

kain_kusanagi said:

I want in. And I bring you a sig banner that represents all sides of gaming.

Is there a full size version of this sig. I'd love to see the details of it.



Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
kain_kusanagi said:

I want in. And I bring you a sig banner that represents all sides of gaming.

 

Is there a full size version of this sig. I'd love to see the details of it.


This is as big as I can make it and still use a free image host. RIGHT CLICK AND CHOOSE VIEW IMAGE for full size:

This is the original that I edited for the banner. It is larger and you can see the details better. RIGHT CLICK AND CHOOSE VIEW IMAGE for full size:



Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
sales2099 said:
Looking for idiots? Why would you ask such a thing?


"Idorts"

The hell is a idort



I tend to game either on Nintendo or Sony consoles but I also like PC gaming too. I like my 360 but I don't have many games for it though admittedly. :/



I hereby join Team Gaming Paradise. Members of this superior group get our (me and kain_kusanagi's) sig:



Thanks for making this group, HappyD :)



kain_kusanagi said:

This is as big as I can make it and still use a free image host. RIGHT CLICK AND CHOOSE VIEW IMAGE for full size:

This is the original that I edited for the banner. It is larger and you can see the details better. RIGHT CLICK AND CHOOSE VIEW IMAGE for full size:

You guys asked me to get a sig so I asked miz. By the time he was done you posted this so I had him merge the two.

 

Feel free to use this one. Also, if we all want the same one use the one miz posted.



happydolphin said:
kain_kusanagi said:

This is as big as I can make it and still use a free image host. RIGHT CLICK AND CHOOSE VIEW IMAGE for full size:

This is the original that I edited for the banner. It is larger and you can see the details better. RIGHT CLICK AND CHOOSE VIEW IMAGE for full size:

You guys asked me to get a sig so I asked miz. By the time he was done you posted this so I had him merge the two.

 

Feel free to use this one. Also, if we all want the same one use the one miz posted.

Miz's looks great. I'm going to stick with mine just because it's not as long and formats easier with my other sig images.

Personaly I'm not the biggest fan of having any sig image, I just like Photoshoping, so I may end up not having any sig images myself and may just go with text.