By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Team Gaming Paradise: We are ALL

Games first, platforms last!

I like that. Count me in!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I know I initially went with the Sony crew, but this group is much more my style.

Count me in.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
I know I initially went with the Sony crew, but this group is much more my style.

Count me in.

Added!

Where is our sig?

I haven't used one in years, but we must display our superiority.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:
Where is our sig?

We're not superior though, we're just who we are, and that's what makes us awesome. Our greatness doesn't come from comparing ourselves with others, but from knowing that we have the truest and most noble quest.

But I'll get Miz to make us a sig.

Around the Network

We are the superior group.

happydolphin said:
Euphoria14 said:
Where is our sig?

We're not superior though, we're just who we are, and that's what makes us awesome. Our greatness doesn't come from comparing ourselves with others, but from knowing that we have the truest and most noble quest.

But I'll get Miz to make us a sig.

We are superior though. As you say, our greatness comes from us not comparing ourselves with others. We are Team Games, which means we represent every other group even if we don't say we do.

We ARE Team Sony.

We ARE Team Nintendo.

We ARE Team Microsoft.

Currently playing:

Euphoria14 said:

We are superior though. As you say, our greatness comes from us not comparing ourselves with others. We are Team Games, which means we represent every other group even if we don't say we do.

We ARE Team Sony.

We ARE Team Nintendo.

We ARE Team Microsoft.

:) I love your enthusiasm! Okay, in that sense I get it, and yeah we are the best because we don't try to be, we just love great games and we are as good as the best of either Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft and PC!

happydolphin said:
Euphoria14 said:

We ARE Team Sony.

We ARE Team Nintendo.

We ARE Team Microsoft.

:) I love your enthusiasm! Okay, in that sense I get it, and yeah we are the best because we don't try to be, we just love great games and we are as good as the best of either Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft and PC!

Now you get it.

Currently playing:

I guess this is where I would belong because I game on all platforms but I gotta warn you that I have a preference for Nintendo games 'cause they're all kinds of awesome.

Signature goes here!