By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Team Gaming Paradise: We are ALL

TruckOSaurus said:
happydolphin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
happydolphin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
i guess but this is no ones team. we are one, with no leader.

Shall I add you?

no. i will join

So you want to join but you don't want me to add you? I'm confused.

Marcus loves all kinds of games even mind games!

A true gamer indeed!! :) Okay, I'll add him.

Okay Marcus, you're added! Welcome to the club



Around the Network

(20) Idorts Strong!



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Euphoria14 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Euphoria14 said:
JayWood2010 said:
happydolphin said:

 


I think you missed the point of the teams.  I purposely left out multiplatform because that takes away from some of the fun since there is no competition with that.  If you look at the teams you will actually see a lot of multiplatform people like Kain, benV, Zorro, and me are all multiplat but we picked teams but we all buy all consoles.

Either way go ahead and put me on the list lol  Im still staying on XBox Republic though lol 

Don't let this man bully you Happy.

Hey now, youre just upset because you picked Playstation Nation over Xbox Republic XP  

Why couldn't the Sony guys just make a super cool signature like you guys?


Because we have Kain XD lol  Im sure one of the sony guys will eventually make a logo because the logos for sony is kind of meh right now. Itll take time but im sure someone will.

I don't have faith in their direction. They have Pezus as their leader afterall.


I think Pezus is trying to get Mugen to make a sig for you guys.



JayWood2010 said:
Euphoria14 said:

I don't have faith in their direction. They have Pezus as their leader afterall.


I think Pezus is trying to get Mugen to make a sig for you guys.

So what is you're saying is that there IS hope for PlayStation Nation?

*phew*



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Euphoria14 said:

I don't have faith in their direction. They have Pezus as their leader afterall.


I think Pezus is trying to get Mugen to make a sig for you guys.

So what is you're saying is that there IS hope for PlayStation Nation?

*phew*

lol haha yeah.  Small hope but there is a chance :P



Around the Network

Re-tagging :O



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

If there's a team to be on it's this one. So please add my name to the list.



“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

 

binary solo said:
If there's a team to be on it's this one. So please add my name to the list.


I second this.