By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order Chart 23rd Feb 2013

Tagged games:

No pre-order charts for ages and then two come at once. It's like a bloody bus stop in here.

Nice for Gears, although I agree with Kowen. This feels more like fixing the numbers to where they should have been all along, rather than just crazy pre-orders in the last week. God of War still going steady, but both it & Gears are going to end up with lower numbers than I expected.

Also lol at the bottom 3 indeed. Rayman Origins is already out; didn't every single Wii-U owner cancel their Rayman Legends order out of disgust? And I THINK that Ragnarok game is Ragnarok Tactics which released in November. We're slowly getting a trickle of games-that-shouldn't-be-there at the bottom again, after the chart got cleaned up last year.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Where are the WiiU games?

You can request them if you want numbers.

(We have the numbers for MH3U up though.)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Nice jump / adjustment for Gears. Interesting to see if it would hit 300K before launch.

Maybe Gears was undertracked the last weeks.

Gears did indeed get a huge bump this past week if gamestop preorders are any indication. Jumped from like 10th to 1st a few days ago and has stayed in that position.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=2b12,28-xu0,135

I wonder when destiny will appear in the charts. Should be pretty soon as a bunch of games are releasing in the coming few weeks.

Around the Network

All over the place.

@enrageorange That's not true, it's been doing very well in Gamestops bestsellers chart for the last month so why the sudden & random significant boost? Gears:J only has 1 sku and is currently at #2 but God of War: Ascension has 3 sku's and is at #7, #10 and the console bundle is currently at #2 in the bestselling console/handheld list .

Looking on Amazon.com Gears: J is at #41 and God of War: Ascension is at #27 (standard) #60 (Collector's edition) and the console bundle is at #379 (including all platforms and hardware + software).

It's perfectly clear that God of War: Ascension is hugely undertracked and needs to be massively upped. Gears:J is probably undertracked too but that adjustment/boost is almost definitely too high.

At least the The Last of Us figures look more realistic this week.

Good to see Gears of War Judgement finally pick up.

So... a surprising amount of people preordered Rayman Origins for 3DS...

TLOU and GoW!!

Gears picking up. At least it has a chance of outselling God of War now.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.