By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Pokemon Black/White(2) Tournament League, For Competitive Players!

First Tourny Should be on

Normal Tourny 11 73.33%

Kanto Region Only 1 6.67%

Johto Region Only 0 0%

Hoenn Region Only 0 0%

Sinnoh Region Only 0 0%

Unova Region Only 1 6.67%

Starter Pokemon Only 0 0%

Specific Type Only 1 6.67%

Make It Interesting Tbone! 1 6.67%

Total:15

On behalf of pokemon X/Y coming out This year which is very good news, but unfortunately a long ways away! So i thought about making not only a Tourny but a league almost like how sports do. With a winning/lost record and throwbin some crazy tournys time to time.

Of course as this will take place from April intill October the rules will be Flat rules (all pokemon become lv 50) battles (more rules coming soon).

I need at least 15 other people but more than that is welcome to join. I'll be breaking down the league into 2 parts (think of AFC and NFC in Football). Only one game per player meaning if you choose black 2 stay with black 2.

The other post i'll use for info, i'll make threads connecting this one because of tournys i might throw out there!

In order to join post saying you want to for now. Remember this is competitive!

Thank you!

Around the Network

★Pokemon Competitive Trainers★

Tbone51
Conegamer
aikohualda
Smeargs
Carl2291
Lelouch_Vi_Brittania
_crazy_man_
UltimateUnknown
deadly2choke
Gatito

Need this post

Whoa, I haven't played Pokemon since Gen2. And with that new router we have I'm not sure if my old NDS will be able to connect to the internet ("Arr"). I think I need some more time to decide...

Around the Network

damn, I don't own a 3DS :P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

It would be nice if I was actually good at competitive play. All I really do is play the in-game story since I can get a rise out of beating every trainer. (Since they are easy, unlike actual human opponents.)

Damn is there any competitive players? lmao.

So what games will we play? I ask because I havent do any competitive team since Pearl

Ill have to give this one a miss due to no longer owning BW2.

When X/Y releases though, Im in

Id like the rules to be any Pokemon that arent legendaries.