By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Pokemon Black/White(2) Tournament League, For Competitive Players!

First Tourny Should be on

Normal Tourny 11 73.33%

Kanto Region Only 1 6.67%

Johto Region Only 0 0%

Hoenn Region Only 0 0%

Sinnoh Region Only 0 0%

Unova Region Only 1 6.67%

Starter Pokemon Only 0 0%

Specific Type Only 1 6.67%

Make It Interesting Tbone! 1 6.67%

Total:15
tbone51 said:
_crazy_man_ said:

I am also up for a OU match with my Black 2 team.

you play competitively too? Good, Looks like 6 or 7 people so far...

I dabble but I'm not some super badass.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:
tbone51 said:
_crazy_man_ said:

I am also up for a OU match with my Black 2 team.

you play competitively too? Good, Looks like 6 or 7 people so far...

I dabble but I'm not some super badass.

i have to train but if you want, we can battle once? All my good pokemon aren't lv 100 but its fine, i think i might have a couple. It be just practice of course, wat do you say?

My only pokemon game that works with internet is White.

I was a veteran competitive player in gen 4. Even though I've kind of grown out of it in gen 5, I'm still informed of the BW2 metagame relatively well. I wouldn't mind busting out my DS which should have several teams made for the standard ruleset. I could definitely give it a go if there are others interested here.

Anyway do let me know on what ruleset you are following if things do get anywhere. I normally play on singles OU, but doubles with vgc ruleset is also something I am adept in.

UltimateUnknown said:

I was a veteran competitive player in gen 4. Even though I've kind of grown out of it in gen 5, I'm still informed of the BW2 metagame relatively well. I wouldn't mind busting out my DS which should have several teams made for the standard ruleset. I could definitely give it a go if there are others interested here.

Anyway do let me know on what ruleset you are following if things do get anywhere. I normally play on singles OU, but doubles with vgc ruleset is also something I am adept in.

Cool, i hatethe OU and tiers but watever lol, its needed. I need to train now, You better get ready too!

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
It would be nice if I was actually good at competitive play. All I really do is play the in-game story since I can get a rise out of beating every trainer. (Since they are easy, unlike actual human opponents.)

Start playing competitively dude. You are 14 now right? I was your age when I got into competitive pokemon and by the time I was 17 I got into the Pokemon World Championships by winning the national championships in my country.

You can do it too if you enjoy playing pokemon.

newwil7l said:
My only pokemon game that works with internet is White.

Cool so your in?

tbone51 said:
UltimateUnknown said:

Cool, i hatethe OU and tiers but watever lol, its needed. I need to train now, You better get ready too!

Well without tiers everyone would just use ubers and it'd be a trainwreck. Wouldn't wanna see Mewtwos, Kyogres and Lugias every single game now. I mean OU by itself can get you locked into a select few pokies, but ubers would be too much.

UltimateUnknown said:
NintendoPie said:
It would be nice if I was actually good at competitive play. All I really do is play the in-game story since I can get a rise out of beating every trainer. (Since they are easy, unlike actual human opponents.)

Start playing competitively dude. You are 14 now right? I was your age when I got into competitive pokemon and by the time I was 17 I got into the Pokemon World Championships by winning the national championships in my country.

You can do it too if you enjoy playing pokemon.

you made it to world champions! Congratz!

UltimateUnknown said:
tbone51 said:
UltimateUnknown said:

Well without tiers everyone would just use ubers and it'd be a trainwreck. Wouldn't wanna see Mewtwos, Kyogres and Lugias every single game now. I mean OU by itself can get you locked into a select few pokies, but ubers would be too much.

lol, not including ubers though, i used to hate pokemon revolution, everybody used legendarys. Pissed me off. TBH i dont like to use Psuedo or any legendaries at all (so 580 BST and higher pokes!)