By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Team Xbox Republic - Sales2099 Is President of Xbox Republic (New Logo. Make sure to use in sig)

 

Congratulations to King Sales2099

Yay 8 21.62%
 
Horay 2 5.41%
 
Hip Hip Horay 7 18.92%
 
fiddle dee 9 24.32%
 
woot woot 5 13.51%
 
I love you <3 6 16.22%
 
Total:37
Proclus said:

Err, APM isn't a Microsoft guy? ... anyways, I nominate no-one, all good guyz in the list, I'l flip a coin for it later.



Dude your sig has me rolling. LOL

What did you make those clips with. I never made anything like that but after that I want to try. LOL



Around the Network

I have more gamerscore than kowenicki and mbp. Why arent I on the list?



                            

Carl2291 said:
I have more gamerscore than kowenicki and mbp. Why arent I on the list?


You didnt get nominated :/  Dont feel bad, i didnt get nominated either haha  But Im going to add you to the team.  YOu never signed up in the previous thread i suppose

EDIT: Wait are you for nintendo or Xbox? lol



I want in!!



Yay!!!

I voted for Nsanity, he was the first to come to mind for this.



Around the Network
easyrider said:
Proclus said:

Err, APM isn't a Microsoft guy? ... anyways, I nominate no-one, all good guyz in the list, I'l flip a coin for it later.



Dude your sig has me rolling. LOL

What did you make those clips with. I never made anything like that but after that I want to try. LOL

Hah unfortunately I didn't make them, I'm better at 3D art and textures, but I know the creators made them in Photoshop.



5 MS fans, eh?

I want Yo_john, crissindahouse or proclus



pezus said:
5 MS fans, eh?

I want Yo_john, crissindahouse or proclus

There must always be 5, no more, no less. : D



i voted in one guy that realy represents the xbox community in this site, sales2099 is the face of the xbox community here.



 

I vote BenVTrigger, proculos or D21lewis. All of them are awesome balanced individuals