By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Team Xbox Republic - Sales2099 Is President of Xbox Republic (New Logo. Make sure to use in sig)

Congratulations to King Sales2099

Yay 8 21.62%

Horay 2 5.41%

Hip Hip Horay 7 18.92%

fiddle dee 9 24.32%

woot woot 5 13.51%

I love you <3 6 16.22%

Total:37
Proclus said:

Err, APM isn't a Microsoft guy? ... anyways, I nominate no-one, all good guyz in the list, I'l flip a coin for it later.

Dude your sig has me rolling. LOL

What did you make those clips with. I never made anything like that but after that I want to try. LOL

Around the Network

I have more gamerscore than kowenicki and mbp. Why arent I on the list?

Carl2291 said:
I have more gamerscore than kowenicki and mbp. Why arent I on the list?

You didnt get nominated :/  Dont feel bad, i didnt get nominated either haha  But Im going to add you to the team.  YOu never signed up in the previous thread i suppose

EDIT: Wait are you for nintendo or Xbox? lol

I want in!!

Yay!!!

I voted for Nsanity, he was the first to come to mind for this.

Around the Network
easyrider said:
Proclus said:

Err, APM isn't a Microsoft guy? ... anyways, I nominate no-one, all good guyz in the list, I'l flip a coin for it later.

Dude your sig has me rolling. LOL

What did you make those clips with. I never made anything like that but after that I want to try. LOL

Hah unfortunately I didn't make them, I'm better at 3D art and textures, but I know the creators made them in Photoshop.

5 MS fans, eh?

I want Yo_john, crissindahouse or proclus

pezus said:
5 MS fans, eh?

I want Yo_john, crissindahouse or proclus

There must always be 5, no more, no less. : D

i voted in one guy that realy represents the xbox community in this site, sales2099 is the face of the xbox community here.

I vote BenVTrigger, proculos or D21lewis. All of them are awesome balanced individuals