By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Team Xbox Republic - Sales2099 Is President of Xbox Republic (New Logo. Make sure to use in sig)

Congratulations to King Sales2099

Yay 8 21.62%

Horay 2 5.41%

Hip Hip Horay 7 18.92%

fiddle dee 9 24.32%

woot woot 5 13.51%

I love you <3 6 16.22%

Total:37

I also nominate Nsanity for the job (if he wants obviously) He is active and posts a lot makes the most sense to me.

Around the Network

Nsanity FTW.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

SecondWar said:
kain_kusanagi said:

Ok, here's the "final" Xbox Republic sig banner. Feel free to resize it. I suggest cutting it down to half which is 444 X 125.

This is the new white version which seemlessly meshes with the forum background:

1/2 Size Code: 

I keep trying to put one of these pictures in my sig but it always displays the code and not the image. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

The easiest way would be to right click on one of the pictures and click "Copy Image Location" or something similar to that. Than go to your signature editor and use the "Add Image" button, it looks like a little painting. Past the image location you copied in and it click OK. Once you've done that you can click on the image in the signature editor and drag a corner to adjust it's size. Don't use it in full size or it will be too big.

I think Jaywood2010, Kowenicki, Nsanity, and Manbearpig are all equals in that they are each the Xbox Republic enforcers in my absence.

Secretary of Defense - General purpose clarification on gray areas, negative rumors, and clarifying to those who simply do not know what 360 can offer.

Minister of Public Relations - Maintains good relations with the Nintendo and PC clans. They are not our enemy.

Chief Enforcer - Responsible for quoting and countering slander against the Xbox brand.

Head Media Consultant - Responsible for taking news that promotes our brand while also posting news that damages "the enemy"

Some titles I came up with. I wont assign anybody to them, just throwing these titles out there :)

I shall come up with my own thread in due time, with a "code of laws" and other funny Republic proclamations. Sorry for being gone, it was a unjust 2 week ban :(

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

That funny post goes a long way in repairing the damage, welcome back.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.