By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Team Xbox Republic - Sales2099 Is President of Xbox Republic (New Logo. Make sure to use in sig)

Congratulations to King Sales2099

Yay 8 21.62%

Horay 2 5.41%

Hip Hip Horay 7 18.92%

fiddle dee 9 24.32%

woot woot 5 13.51%

I love you <3 6 16.22%

Total:37

Now that jaywood is banned does that mean we have to wait to be officially inducted into the hall of heros?

Around the Network

lol! What got him banned?

So that explains why Kowenki always gave me a hard time!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

Also, what is the purpose of this thread? I'm reading, and I really don't understand the meaning. I know the F-word is highly looked down upon by the mods here, but all I see is a thread dedicated to trumpeting one's own fanboy tendencies. I'm not saying that's what it is - as I stated I'm unsure of the reasoning behind this thread's creation - but from an honest outsiders perspective, that's certainly how it sounds.

I mean, I loves me some Sony and despite their recent flops I'll always be a Nintendo guy, but you don't see me making threads to proclaim my love for those brands.

So I ask: Why does this thread exist?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

Runa216 said:
Also, what is the purpose of this thread? I'm reading, and I really don't understand the meaning. I know the F-word is highly looked down upon by the mods here, but all I see is a thread dedicated to trumpeting one's own fanboy tendencies. I'm not saying that's what it is - as I stated I'm unsure of the reasoning behind this thread's creation - but from an honest outsiders perspective, that's certainly how it sounds.

I mean, I loves me some Sony and despite their recent flops I'll always be a Nintendo guy, but you don't see me making threads to proclaim my love for those brands.

For the same reason the Nintendo, Apple, Sony, etc... teams exist.

Friendly competition.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Runa216 said:

Friendly competition.

Nintendo, apple, and Sony teams exist?  Damn, I am out of the loop.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

Top 6 this generation: 

lurkerwithnosoul said:
lol! What got him banned?

He started a team for apple sheep.

Runa216 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Runa216 said:

Friendly competition.

Nintendo, apple, and Sony teams exist?  Damn, I am out of the loop.  

Team Playstation Nation

Team NintenDomination

Team XBox Republic

Team Games

Apple team seems to have been stillborn.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I change my vote, if it matters, to Man-Bear-Pig. Or is it based solely off the poll?

Euphoria14 said:

Team Playstation Nation

Team NintenDomination

Team XBox Republic

Team Games

Apple team seems to have been stillborn.

Team Games? Where do I join?