By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Team Xbox Republic - Sales2099 Is President of Xbox Republic (New Logo. Make sure to use in sig)

Congratulations to King Sales2099

Yay 8 21.62%

Horay 2 5.41%

Hip Hip Horay 7 18.92%

fiddle dee 9 24.32%

woot woot 5 13.51%

I love you <3 6 16.22%

Total:37

Also, what is the purpose of this thread? I'm reading, and I really don't understand the meaning. I know the F-word is highly looked down upon by the mods here, but all I see is a thread dedicated to trumpeting one's own fanboy tendencies. I'm not saying that's what it is - as I stated I'm unsure of the reasoning behind this thread's creation - but from an honest outsiders perspective, that's certainly how it sounds.

I mean, I loves me some Sony and despite their recent flops I'll always be a Nintendo guy, but you don't see me making threads to proclaim my love for those brands.

So I ask: Why does this thread exist?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Also, what is the purpose of this thread? I'm reading, and I really don't understand the meaning. I know the F-word is highly looked down upon by the mods here, but all I see is a thread dedicated to trumpeting one's own fanboy tendencies. I'm not saying that's what it is - as I stated I'm unsure of the reasoning behind this thread's creation - but from an honest outsiders perspective, that's certainly how it sounds.

I mean, I loves me some Sony and despite their recent flops I'll always be a Nintendo guy, but you don't see me making threads to proclaim my love for those brands.

For the same reason the Nintendo, Apple, Sony, etc... teams exist.

Friendly competition.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
Runa216 said:

Friendly competition.

Nintendo, apple, and Sony teams exist?  Damn, I am out of the loop.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

lurkerwithnosoul said:
lol! What got him banned?

He started a team for apple sheep.

Runa216 said:
Euphoria14 said:
Runa216 said:

Friendly competition.

Nintendo, apple, and Sony teams exist?  Damn, I am out of the loop.  

Team Playstation Nation

Team NintenDomination

Team XBox Republic

Team Games

Apple team seems to have been stillborn.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network

I change my vote, if it matters, to Man-Bear-Pig. Or is it based solely off the poll?

Euphoria14 said:

Team Playstation Nation

Team NintenDomination

Team XBox Republic

Team Games

Team Games? Where do I join?

Change my vote to Sales if still valid.

Sparks said:
Euphoria14 said:

Team Playstation Nation

Team NintenDomination

Team XBox Republic

Team Games

Team Games? Where do I join?

Join us.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156019&page=1#

Currently playing:

I voted man-bear-pig because his name is cool

[url=http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/sidious_164]

[/url]