By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Team Xbox Republic - Sales2099 Is President of Xbox Republic (New Logo. Make sure to use in sig)

Congratulations to King Sales2099

Yay 8 21.62%

Horay 2 5.41%

Hip Hip Horay 7 18.92%

fiddle dee 9 24.32%

woot woot 5 13.51%

I love you <3 6 16.22%

Total:37
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
team xbox live ecosystem? that is without a doubt the worst name in history

Looks like it might be Xbox Republic.  But our solders could be Xspartans because we are the sperior kind around here ;)

lol so your attempting to start a war

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:

Looks like it might be Xbox Republic.  But our solders could be Xspartans because we are the sperior kind around here ;)

Now i cant tell you our plans now can i ;)

JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:

Nice, people adopting my old forum name :)

Also, just "Spartans" is better

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

As part of the 360 lovers anonymous, the only nice (do not purposely rile up other groups) and fair MS guys are probably Yo-John and BenV. Though Ben V plays everything seemingly.

JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:

Now i cant tell you our plans now can i ;)

ohh you can dont worry, those A-holes didnt even vote for me! if deyon got more votes than i did!! DEYON!!!

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

As part of the 360 lovers anonymous, the only nice (do not purposely rile up other groups) and fair MS guys are probably Yo-John and BenV. Though Ben V plays everything seemingly.

Not true about yo-john. We teamed up in his GT5 vs. Forza 4 thread to push it from the brink of death after 400 posts to over 1,000 replies by doing what he liked to call "poking the bears".

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:

Not true about yo-john. We teamed up in his GT5 vs. Forza 4 thread to push it from the brink of death after 400 posts to over 1,000 replies by doing what he liked to call "poking the bears".

Oh. Yes.. I remember rolling my eyes as that thread just kept going. I also mocked them as even after 900 posts there was no agreement. 

Well... Yo-John gets a pass as we all troll at some point.Are you Nintendo's slave driver yet?

Where is Barozi? He's a huge Xbox gamer (130K gamerscore or something) and is quite often regarded as the "Xbox mod".

Also, I used to sign up for these Xbox things because I felt the sub-community needed more support around here but in reality I just play games. I've got a Vita, a 3DS, a 360, a PS3, a Wii and a gaming PC. I plan on getting a Wii U too once Wind Waker comes out. Outside of my past self associations I don't think anyone could really place me on one side or another.

Seece and Selnor are gone

We have Kowenicki

and i almost forgot about Yo-john and D21Lewis

hmm..

i honestly want to choose MLD but idk yet because i feel like i'm missing somebody

I vote Xbox Republic and Sales2099.