By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Team Xbox Republic - Sales2099 Is President of Xbox Republic (New Logo. Make sure to use in sig)

Congratulations to King Sales2099

Yay 8 21.62%

Horay 2 5.41%

Hip Hip Horay 7 18.92%

fiddle dee 9 24.32%

woot woot 5 13.51%

I love you <3 6 16.22%

Total:37
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
team xbox live ecosystem? that is without a doubt the worst name in history

Looks like it might be Xbox Republic.  But our solders could be Xspartans because we are the sperior kind around here ;)

lol so your attempting to start a war

Now i cant tell you our plans now can i ;)

ohh you can dont worry, those A-holes didnt even vote for me! if deyon got more votes than i did!! DEYON!!!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:

As part of the 360 lovers anonymous, the only nice (do not purposely rile up other groups) and fair MS guys are probably Yo-John and BenV. Though Ben V plays everything seemingly.

Not true about yo-john. We teamed up in his GT5 vs. Forza 4 thread to push it from the brink of death after 400 posts to over 1,000 replies by doing what he liked to call "poking the bears".

Oh. Yes.. I remember rolling my eyes as that thread just kept going. I also mocked them as even after 900 posts there was no agreement. 

Well... Yo-John gets a pass as we all troll at some point.Are you Nintendo's slave driver yet?

Seece and Selnor are gone

We have Kowenicki

and i almost forgot about Yo-john and D21Lewis

hmm..

i honestly want to choose MLD but idk yet because i feel like i'm missing somebody

I vote Xbox Republic and Sales2099.

The X Team (like the A Team)

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

As part of the 360 lovers anonymous, the only nice (do not purposely rile up other groups) and fair MS guys are probably Yo-John and BenV. Though Ben V plays everything seemingly.

Now are you saying im a mean an unfair guy? lol

bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
team xbox live ecosystem? that is without a doubt the worst name in history

Looks like it might be Xbox Republic.  But our solders could be Xspartans because we are the sperior kind around here ;)

lol so your attempting to start a war

Now i cant tell you our plans now can i ;)

ohh you can dont worry, those A-holes didnt even vote for me! if deyon got more votes than i did!! DEYON!!!

Well if it makes you feel any better i voted for you :P

Could I join the Xbox team too?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Man bear pig captain.

PullusPardus said:
The X Team (like the A Team)

LIKE ^^^^^^^^^^^