By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Team Xbox Republic - Sales2099 Is President of Xbox Republic (New Logo. Make sure to use in sig)

Congratulations to King Sales2099

Yay 8 21.62%

Horay 2 5.41%

Hip Hip Horay 7 18.92%

fiddle dee 9 24.32%

woot woot 5 13.51%

I love you <3 6 16.22%

Total:37
MoHasanie said:
Could I join the Xbox team too?

No! Just kidding :p

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
chocoloco said:

As part of the 360 lovers anonymous, the only nice (do not purposely rile up other groups) and fair MS guys are probably Yo-John and BenV. Though Ben V plays everything seemingly.

Now are you saying im a mean an unfair guy? lol

No you are unbiased, so that automatically excludes you to apathy only regarding gaming.

enditall727 said:
Seece and Selnor are gone

We have Kowenicki

and i almost forgot about Yo-john and D21Lewis

hmm..

i honestly want to choose MLD but idk yet because i feel like i'm missing somebody

Miss those guys.

Im having a hard time deciding who i want to vote for. Sales2099 and MBP would probably make it fun and interesting, but Kowenicki and Proclus are really good xbox members as well

Proclus said:

Err, APM isn't a Microsoft guy? ... anyways, I nominate no-one, all good guyz in the list, I'l flip a coin for it later.

Dude your sig has me rolling. LOL

What did you make those clips with. I never made anything like that but after that I want to try. LOL

Around the Network

I have more gamerscore than kowenicki and mbp. Why arent I on the list?

Carl2291 said:
I have more gamerscore than kowenicki and mbp. Why arent I on the list?

You didnt get nominated :/  Dont feel bad, i didnt get nominated either haha  But Im going to add you to the team.  YOu never signed up in the previous thread i suppose

EDIT: Wait are you for nintendo or Xbox? lol

I want in!!

Yay!!!

I voted for Nsanity, he was the first to come to mind for this.

easyrider said:
Proclus said:

Err, APM isn't a Microsoft guy? ... anyways, I nominate no-one, all good guyz in the list, I'l flip a coin for it later.

Dude your sig has me rolling. LOL

What did you make those clips with. I never made anything like that but after that I want to try. LOL

Hah unfortunately I didn't make them, I'm better at 3D art and textures, but I know the creators made them in Photoshop.