Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Team NintenDomination - Tbone51 Major N

Tbone51 now running NintenDomination!!! XD

Yay 9 50.00%

Horay 1 5.56%

Fiddle Dee 3 16.67%

woot Woot 2 11.11%

Awwh I love you <3 3 16.67%

Total:18

I'll be a part of this! Unless the logo will be sucky, then I won't add it to my sig. So you guys better make sure it's spiffy!! Also, the name should be 'Nintend0me'. It's been the hip thing since the early 90's, you know!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Rol's threads are always a blast, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone as enthusiastic about Nintendo as tbone. It took us a while to convince him to use his exclamation points more sparingly.

JayWood2010 said:

We will be voting for name once we choose the team captain.  I also have to add a lot more people to the team's list it seems too lol  Looks like rol will win though lol

Cool. I think Rol will win too. Unfortunate really.

For us PC/Nintendoers

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Nintendoomed.

Hilarious and satirical.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
the_dengle said:
Rol's threads are always a blast, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone as enthusiastic about Nintendo as tbone. It took us a while to convince him to use his exclamation points more sparingly.

tbone51 has a drug problem. He said he is willing to admit it, if Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon isn't lighting up the sales charts.

Cold-Flipper said:

Cool. I think Rol will win too. Unfortunate really.

Careful. There are people you don't want to be your enemy.

this again? Thats not my only prediction, i have others. Alot of people agreed with me on Fire Emblem Digital Sales so ;P. Not on Drugs, Just Smart lol

chocoloco said:

This actually reminds me of game of thrones/ A song of fire and ice, with three kings. Nintendo clearly are the Lannisters. inbreeding and all that here!

What? No no no. Nintendo is clearly Targaryen. Lost the former kingdom and is travelling in lands far away (casuals) to gain new armies for getting back into the iron throne. Well, and inbreeding.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

RolStoppable said:
tbone51 said:

this again? Thats not my only prediction, i have others. Alot of people agreed with me on Fire Emblem Digital Sales so ;P. Not on Drugs, Just Smart lol

A lot of people also agreed with the ballpark of your Luigi's Mansion prediction. We have too many junkies on this website.

Ok if your right about that, then its just 1 thing out of many things i said!

RolStoppable said:

Careful. There are people you don't want to be your enemy.

My apologies king Rol

pezus said:
NintendoPie said:
pezus said:
Holy shit, and some say Sony fans dominate the forums. Look at that list

Both the Sony list and the Nintendo list seem about the same.

I like how your avatar totally goes against your sig. Lol. xD

Yes, that's the point. This one even seems slightly larger. People keep saying Playstation fans dominate but they have got their eyes closed. This is what I've been saying for the past year. It's only the PC and MS fans that are underrepresented, the other groups are about even.

Sony fans tend to be much more vocal, though.

I mean, aside from maybe me, NintendoPie,  Mr Khan and Rol, there isn't too many users who post frequently about the site to actively support Nintendo. Sure, Spurge posts a lot, but he's very negative and defied Nintendo anyway!

Sony has people like you, Turkish, M.U.G.E.N, Ethomaz, TheProf etc., all of whom are pretty good users but probably post in almost every sales thread and certainly post a lot in pro-Sony threads.

Sure, there's more to add to both sides, but a lot of the reason why people say there's more Sony fans is because they're more vocal, if you ask me.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.