By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's be honest. What team are you on? (MASSIVE UPDATE)

Removing previous poll XD

HAHA 17 26.98%

HArdy Har 18 28.57%

MWAHAHAHA 23 36.51%

Total:58

Ummmmmmmmmmm

I guess Nintendo, I feel bad for them +_+

Around the Network

Nintendo for me.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Counting the number of consoles here I have to opt for Nintendo. Damn DS Lite... and DSi... and 3DS... and 3DS XL.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Microsoft!!!

I want team PS too!

Around the Network

I think the MS list is funny. Not because it's so small but because it's missing so many posters that left because they felt they were under represented. I could name another 15 of them off the top of my head that don't post anymore because of it.

Max King of the Wild said:
I think the MS list is funny. Not because it's so small but because it's missing so many posters that left because they felt they were under represented. I could name another 15 of them off the top of my head that don't post anymore because of it.

go on...

Jay520 said:
Max King of the Wild said:

go on...

starcraft, selnor, gebx, mr bubbles, rocket pig, mr stickball, legend11, nightsurge, seece

do i really need to come up with 6 more because I can

Andrespetmonkey said:
Put me in the Microsoft team.

Do it.

Poor apple