By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's be honest. What team are you on? (MASSIVE UPDATE)

Removing previous poll XD

HAHA 17 26.98%

HArdy Har 18 28.57%

MWAHAHAHA 23 36.51%

Total:58
DanneSandin said:
I count my self as 50/50 Nintendo/PC, but I think I'm mostly seen as a Sony fanboy these days - even though I haven't owned a PS since the 90's... So count me as unbiased since I'm willing to bash them all ^^

Do you want me to mark you as reserved for a later decision?

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
DanneSandin said:
I count my self as 50/50 Nintendo/PC, but I think I'm mostly seen as a Sony fanboy these days - even though I haven't owned a PS since the 90's... So count me as unbiased since I'm willing to bash them all ^^

You know, I'm still labeled as Otukumegane.

Could you fix that?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

i own a PS2 and PS3 and is possible to get a vita after price cut... PS4 is a possibility too.
i don't own nothing from MS and Nintendo.
i am not a fan, but i am costumer... so put me for a sony costumer.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Playstation here.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Otakumegane said:
JayWood2010 said:
DanneSandin said:

Could you fix that?

Check it out now :)

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Otakumegane said:
JayWood2010 said:
DanneSandin said:

Could you fix that?

Check it out now :)

Thanks

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONY!!

JayWood2010 said:
DanneSandin said:

hmmm... Dunno... can't you simply put me somewhere else? :P Like "The Lone Wolf" or "The Lone Gunslinger"... that would be awesome =D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

lol Apple

Playstation.