By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's be honest. What team are you on? (MASSIVE UPDATE)

Removing previous poll XD

HAHA 17 26.98%

HArdy Har 18 28.57%

MWAHAHAHA 23 36.51%

Total:58
Horrorfest said:
Definitely PlayStation.

The guy with the Jack Tretton avatar is a Sony fan?

Honestly I thought you just liked his blazers

Mind=blown lol

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

Sony all the way!!!!

Can you put me down in both Sega and Sony?

When I was younger, I used to rotate between Sega and Sony, loved them equally. If Sega had a next gen console I'm sure I would have it.

If not, just put me down for Sony.

_crazy_man_ said:

OP please update!

It's updated :)

Teaaaaaam Nintendo! ...keep it quiet though, right? :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

I forgot to think of a team name...I'm not good at this but whatever: 

ShroomEaters or Weeds

JayWood2010 said:
_crazy_man_ said:

OP please update!

It's updated :)

It's _crazy_man_ not _crazy_man

Regardless thanks and cookies!

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

I don't consider myself a hardcore sony fan,but I've own all the playstation systems at one time,with the exception of the vita. I've also owned the wii and the xbox360 at one time,but I always keep going back to the playstation. Playstation family it is.

Ok. I pretty much grew up on nintendo games. Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Party, and Banjo Kazooie are probably some of my fondest memories with my family. Then I really liked Gamecube and Sega Dreamcast a lot. Me and my family had stopped playing together for the most part but we would enjoy Mario Kart, Mario Party, and Fur Fighter (Sega Dreamcast, I alos loved sonic adventures 2) from time to time. I also looooove nintendo handhelds. Pokemon and Zelda handheld games are some of my favorite games of all time.

I however did own a PS1, PS2, and PSP as well although i was never that excited about any of them beyond Jak, ratchet, and GTA. It wasnt until the XBOX with Halo 2 that i got into hardcore gaming with this addiction for great multiplayer. Halo quickly became my favorite game of all time where me and my friends in real life had a ton of fun together. Because of this i got a X360 at launch. Hhowever they didnt have halo 3 yet but I did get Gears of War which amazed me in every way even beating out halo. In a way i met some of the greatest people in my life on gears. Me and the 3 people that i played with on a daily basis on gears still talk a lot to this day whether it be on phone, steam, PSN, or XBL.

I eventually got a PS3 and loved MGS4. I had to go back and play every MGS game after that. I actually bought PS3 for KZ2 though, which was a great game but it didnt hit me the same way Halo did. I do love the 15+ exclusives i own for PS3. I Was most likely team son between 2009-2011

However I eventually went back to X360 and I do realize that ive never put more time into any console as much as i do X360. thank games like Halo, Gears, CoD,Forza, Castle Crashers, Trials Evolution, etc which all have a big focus on multiplayer. So i guess wht it really comes down to is what do i like more, Multiplayer or singleplayer? Even though I love singleplayer i do enjoy multiplayer more as Im pretty competitive.

Now for PC. Even thoug i enjoy pretty graphics and have a gaming PC I enjoy controllers more than keyboard mouses. I know you are thinking well you can use controllers too. Yes you can, but once again it comes down to multiplayer for me. Controllers vs Keyboard/Mouse online is ridiculous, controllers doesnt stand a chance. So i stick to console gaming because of that unless they have insane graphics like Far Cry, Crysis, or The Witcher 2.

So I guess in the end im MSFT although i may change depending on the NeXbox announcement. Ill end up getting them both eventually but im not sure which one ill get first.

Miguel_Zorro said:

Jay, you go first. :)

Ok i picked a team, now it's your turn :P