25-30 million 64 11.31%

30-35 million 56 9.89%

35-40 million 40 7.07%

40-45 million 29 5.12%

45-50 million 22 3.89%

55-60 million 62 10.95%

Over 9,000 million 133 23.50%

Total:565

Shared in Facebook.... at least my girlfriend and my cousin watched.

Around the Network

9,000 million, haha. Someone's good at counting. ;)

TheShape31 said:
9,000 million, haha. Someone's good at counting. ;)

Well that joke went over your head lol. It's the equivalent answer to "see results."

Heavenly_King said:

Neogaf controllers comparison wohooo!!

The PS4 controller is bigger than the 360 controller.  Hopefully now the dudes with "big hands" will stop complaining.

No way, that controller is clearly too big, and now my thumbs can't touch the analogs.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

HesAPooka said:
Heavenly_King said:

Neogaf controllers comparison wohooo!!

The PS4 controller is bigger than the 360 controller.  Hopefully now the dudes with "big hands" will stop complaining.

No way, that controller is clearly too big, and now my thumbs can't touch the analogs.

The analog distance from your thumbs look almost identicle to the DS3

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

Sony have already been caught out artificially inflating YouTube hits for music artists that use Sony as their publisher, so for any video that Sony is involved with, the numbers are most likely overinflated.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/12/28/3811210/youtube-penalizes-music-labels-artificially-inflating-views

Sony's video views were adjusted from 850 million to 2.3 million. Quite a significant amount of fake views.

fordy said:
Sony have already been caught out artificially inflating YouTube hits for music artists that use Sony as their publisher, so for any video that Sony is involved with, the numbers are most likely overinflated.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/12/28/3811210/youtube-penalizes-music-labels-artificially-inflating-views

Sony's video views were adjusted from 850 million to 2.3 million. Quite a significant amount of fake views.

LOL! did you even read the article?

Update: Billboard reports that the reasons for the slashed views could be much less controversial, theorizing that many of the cuts are a result of videos being moved to Vevo. We'll update this story further if Google provides a statement on the matter.

Update: We originally reported on the purported "stripping" of viewcounts from labels for violating YouTube's terms of service. Further research has dismissed that possibility and confirms that the viewcounts were expectedly lowered as a result of content moving to Vevo.

That video has been advertised pretty heavily by youtube. Most gaming related searches will wind up with that as an ad video. Good for Sony getting the word out. Nintendo should take notes.

fordy said:

The views got moved to Vevo that's all... It also happened when Vevo was just created, most of Sony and a bunch of other companies views transferred to Vevo.

The same one million Sony supporters watched it ten times each... or the same ten fans watched it a million times each. It's a flippin' conspiracy!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson