35-40 million 40 7.07%

40-45 million 29 5.12%

45-50 million 22 3.89%

55-60 million 62 10.95%

Over 9,000 million 133 23.50%

Total:565

I expect this to hit 16+ within the next 12 hours

Around the Network

Sony definitely did a good job with the marketing for the PS4 so far. I mean, her in germany, it was all over the news, just like some new Apple product. So everyone who's interested should know it't coming by now. That should also create interest for the events that will be coming throughout the year. With a decent price point, I think the launch will be significantly better than it was with the PS3. That said, Sony still has some time to fuck up in one wa or another, so we shall see. Also I think the interest in PS3 is now somewhat lower, at least for the next few weeks. But it will also effect the sales of Xbox 360 and Wii U.

As for other regions, I have no idea really. And about that video, it's quite fun to watch. And a youtube video can really make a big differende nowadays. Imagine Gangnam Style without youtube. No one would have known about it. The only real question at the moment is, if Sony can keep the hype train going until the holidays. The reveal of the next Xbox will surely test Sonys strategy. It's definitely going to be an interesting year for every gamer.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

phinch1 said:
Chark said:
phinch1 said:
This will barly get noticed in the UK won't it microsoft.......WON'T IT????!!!!!!

Sony says "What's a UK?"

A big market share is what the UK is and Sony know this

Of course they  do. "What's a UK" would have been the perfect snide remake at MS for making such a statment as they did.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

The comments on that video are just... wow.

Thanks... I have only saw the EU version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6rspiN62M0

Around the Network
Chark said:
phinch1 said:
Chark said:
phinch1 said:
This will barly get noticed in the UK won't it microsoft.......WON'T IT????!!!!!!

Sony says "What's a UK?"

A big market share is what the UK is and Sony know this

Of course they  do. "What's a UK" would have been the perfect snide remake at MS for making such a statment as they did.

ohhhh, sorry i did wonder......well sometimes you just don't know with  some of the comments people write down in these here forums ;)

Neogaf controllers comparison wohooo!!

The PS4 controller is bigger than the 360 controller.  Hopefully now the dudes with "big hands" will stop complaining.

ZaneWane said:

view do not equal sales

Worried?

thismeintiel said:
ZaneWane said:

view do not equal sales

Worried?

He's just trying to point out the sales will be much much higher. Pure inspiration that ZaneWane.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

That is amazing. I guess Sony got their point across. People know the PS4 is coming.