25-30 million 64 11.31%

30-35 million 56 9.89%

35-40 million 40 7.07%

40-45 million 29 5.12%

45-50 million 22 3.89%

55-60 million 62 10.95%

Over 9,000 million 133 23.50%

Total:565

I'm guessing it'll slow down once it reaches 17mil or so. I gotta admit, though. That video got even me excited.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Talal said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Why the hell not? Would it be more accurate to say that more people liked what they saw in the Wii U trailer? I think not.

Yes, it is a one year old trailer which is why I called this a great feat by Sony.

Not everyone that watches youtube has an account.

So now the argument is that more Nintendo fans have youtube accounts than Sony fans?

That is a much more far-fetched assumption than the one I made.

I would say the video is being embedded in sites like these that can't push the like button. If I wanted to like it after viewing I'd have to go on youtube... and i dont care enough too... now that I think of it though I should for this argument.

This will barly get noticed in the UK won't it microsoft.......WON'T IT????!!!!!!

M.U.G.E.N said:

You can't judge 'unique' number of viewers from something like that..makes no sense

And is this a wiiu trailer from last year? Still 9mil? They did such a horrible job at creating some buzz 

That's a horrible job at creating buzz?

Ok.

phinch1 said:
This will barly get noticed in the UK won't it microsoft.......WON'T IT????!!!!!!

Sony says "What's a UK?"

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

You can't judge 'unique' number of viewers from something like that..makes no sense

And is this a wiiu trailer from last year? Still 9mil? They did such a horrible job at creating some buzz 

That's a horrible job at creating buzz?

Ok.

well yeah? 9mil for a new system video after such a long time? yes. They didn't do a good job during E3 to present it 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Many people view these videos. Does it mean many people will actually buy whats viewed? Or even remember what they really viewed? Nope. We just have to wait and see how this "viral" video goes with sales and overall media penetration.

M.U.G.E.N said:

well yeah? 9mil for a new system video after such a long time? yes. They didn't do a good job during E3 to present it 

Like 9 Million isn't a good thing. 

Their 2011 Presentation was fine. I remember there being quite a bit of hype. The Presentation that didn't build hype was their 2012.

NintendoPie said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Like 9 Million isn't a good thing. 

Their 2011 Presentation was fine. I remember there being quite a bit of hype. The Presentation that didn't build hype was their 2012.

No they weren't. They messed up their wiiu presentation two years in a row. After the 2011 E3 people, even in gaming forums were asking..so is wiiu the new controller? 

Anywho if you think they did a good job sure. I disagree. They did a much better job through NDs than E3

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Chark said:
phinch1 said:

Sony says "What's a UK?"

A big market share is what the UK is and Sony know this