25-30 million 64 11.31%

30-35 million 56 9.89%

35-40 million 40 7.07%

40-45 million 29 5.12%

45-50 million 22 3.89%

55-60 million 62 10.95%

Over 9,000 million 133 23.50%

Total:565

For the first few days this video only got about 2.7 million views. Now just within the past few hours it has ballooned to over 10 million. How high will it go? Is it really possible that 95% of the viewers are Sony fans? Is this a really dumb question?

Let me know in the comments below.

Around the Network

"You are not in control"

Gangnam Style watch out!

Nice! Also the video they showed at the begining of the conference was freaking epic.

UnitSmiley said:

Nice! Also the video they showed at the begining of the conference was freaking epic.

Dam I didnt see that one! Epic!

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Around the Network

Something doesn't smell right.............hmm.

If those are genuine hits, and not botted than wow.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

PScollector said:
UnitSmiley said:

Dam I didnt see that one! Epic!

I know right? So cool, i'm guessing it's their new marketing team? Hope to see more like it.

Perhaps YouTube finally updated the view count for the video?

I'm looking through the comments on the video and it's getting a healthy dose of comments per view. Seems legit.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.