40-45 million 29 5.12%

45-50 million 22 3.89%

55-60 million 62 10.95%

Over 9,000 million 133 23.50%

Total:565
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Meanwhile, a Wii U trailer with 9 million views has 33 000 likes and 5 500 dislikes.

Seems like there hasn't been equally many unique viewers yet. But great feat nonetheless.

You can't judge 'unique' number of viewers from something like that..makes no sense

And is this a wiiu trailer from last year? Still 9mil? They did such a horrible job at creating some buzz 

Why the hell not? Would it be more accurate to say that more people liked what they saw in the Wii U trailer? I think not.

Yes, it is a one year old trailer which is why I called this a great feat.

That's some amazing logic you got there. So since not enough people bother with the like button it must mean not enough unique views? Or that it means people didn't (or did) like it as much as the wiiu? Give me a break. If anything the differences between the number of views and likes and other things should show that the majority just does not care about such things. They check the videos out and that's that. 

You are reaching pretty hard and far there. Take it for what it is..it has that many views. No need to deeply analyze it to fit your own personal made up theory/speculation

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Its really an insane trailer, the marketing for PS4 will be amazing, not that shitty crying baby stuff wit PS3. It will be like PS2, cool and aggressive. " I fought the war but the war won't stop for the love of god."

pezus said:
Wow, that's a pretty sudden explosive growth.

that's what she said! (sorry I couldn't resist)

OT:  I guessed 30m go PS4!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

view do not equal sales

ZaneWane said:

view do not equal sales

Oh really. Thanks for dropping some knowledge on us ignorant folks.

Around the Network

I say 20m max!

Great views! Could of made a better trailer though.

M.U.G.E.N said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Meanwhile, a Wii U trailer with 9 million views has 33 000 likes and 5 500 dislikes.

Seems like there hasn't been equally many unique viewers yet. But great feat nonetheless.

You can't judge 'unique' number of viewers from something like that..makes no sense

And is this a wiiu trailer from last year? Still 9mil? They did such a horrible job at creating some buzz 

Why the hell not? Would it be more accurate to say that more people liked what they saw in the Wii U trailer? I think not.

Yes, it is a one year old trailer which is why I called this a great feat.

That's some amazing logic you got there. So since not enough people bother with the like button it must mean not enough unique views? Or that it means people didn't (or did) like it as much as the wiiu? Give me a break. If anything the differences between the number of views and likes and other things should show that the majority just does not care about such things. They check the videos out and that's that. 

You are reaching pretty hard and far there. Take it for what it is..it has that many views. No need to deeply analyze it to fit your own personal made up theory/speculation

Yeah, I am the one who deeply analyzes this... Jeez. I just made a justified and unbiased assumption and that's it. I even used the word "seems" to make it clear that nothing was certain.

Stop protecting yourself (or the PS4), 'cause I didn't attack anything.

Seems just like a ad buy on a general audience for youtube videos instead of a targeted audience ad buy. A normal search for "videogames" on youtube and it's the first ad that pops up. It happened a while ago when Onlive did this crap. Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr2DSxmrH4Y

If you think that this video went viral then how do you explain onlive's view count?

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

probably some obsessed people re watching it over and over again

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(