25-30 million 64 11.31%

30-35 million 56 9.89%

35-40 million 40 7.07%

40-45 million 29 5.12%

45-50 million 22 3.89%

55-60 million 62 10.95%

Over 9,000 million 133 23.50%

Total:565

Didnt SONY (including others) get done last year for botting hits on youtube for their music?

Around the Network
HesAPooka said:
I'm looking through the comments on the video and it's getting a healthy dose of comments per view. Seems legit.

10m views and just 20k likes? I don't know what to believe.

UnitSmiley said:

Nice! Also the video they showed at the begining of the conference was freaking epic.

that was epic! 

@Cobretti: No. iirc that was another example of fine journalism..and yes I'm being sarcastic

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Deyon said:
HesAPooka said:
I'm looking through the comments on the video and it's getting a healthy dose of comments per view. Seems legit.

10m views and just 20k likes? I don't know what to believe.

I hear you, but they also have a proportioned amount of dislikes. I've botted videos before, and it doesn't look anything like that. The comment and conversations seem legit, and the dislikes as well.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Cobretti2 said:
Didnt SONY (including others) get done last year for botting hits on youtube for their music?

that was a false report - the views were just migrated to the vevo website,youtube didn't correct that down for botting

Around the Network

Meanwhile, a Wii U trailer with 9 million views has 33 000 likes and 5 500 dislikes.

Seems like there hasn't been equally many unique viewers yet. But great feat nonetheless.

Fantastic. Btw just so everyone knows when a video get a large amount of views I'm a few days the youtube counter goes very slow to make sure the views are real. Hp that's why it's now gouging fast as they catch up. It happens with musi pc videos and can sometimes take up to a week before the views go as high as they should

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Meanwhile, a Wii U trailer with 9 million views has 33 000 likes and 5 500 dislikes.

Seems like there hasn't been equally many unique viewers yet. But great feat nonetheless.

You can't judge 'unique' number of viewers from something like that..makes no sense

And is this a wiiu trailer from last year? Still 9mil? They did such a horrible job at creating some buzz 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

PS4 is also trending well on Google Trends.

On the 21st, PS4 ranked at 100 compared to PS3 25, Xbox 360 11 and Wii U at 3.
It also ranked at 73 compared to 98 for twitter, meaning it was only 25% away from the same number of searches as twitter.
Just for the lols PS4 ranked at 100 and VGChartz at 0.

Edit: Disclaimer I have no idea how Google trends works lol

M.U.G.E.N said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

You can't judge 'unique' number of viewers from something like that..makes no sense

And is this a wiiu trailer from last year? Still 9mil? They did such a horrible job at creating some buzz 

Why the hell not? Would it be more accurate to say that more people liked what they saw in the Wii U trailer? I think not.

Yes, it is a one year old trailer which is why I called this a great feat by Sony.