35-40 million 40 7.07%

40-45 million 29 5.12%

45-50 million 22 3.89%

55-60 million 62 10.95%

Over 9,000 million 133 23.50%

Total:565
Roma said:
probably some obsessed people re watching it over and over again

you tube counts hits based on the IP address. so if you watch the same video one billion times in a row right away. it will still count as one view. nice try though

Around the Network

I'd take those numbers with a grain of salt. The PSABR live action commercial was at 5million after its first week and now months later its down to 3.8million.

bananaking21 said:
Roma said:

you tube counts hits based on the IP address. so if you watch the same video one billion times in a row right away. it will still count as one view. nice try though

Only if you watch one video an excessive amount of times during a given time frame. Otherwise each view will be counted. It also depends on how long you watch the video (i.e. watching for five seconds doesn't count as a view if the video is several minutes long).

Except for the first 300 views, of course.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
bananaking21 said:
Roma said:

Only if you watch one video an excessive amount of times during a given time frame. Otherwise each view will be counted. It also depends on how long you watch the video (i.e. watching for five seconds doesn't count as a view if the video is several minutes long).

yeah i know, i did say that if you watch it in a billion time in a row right away. 

It has over 11m views.

Hype train is unstoppable  now.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Meanwhile, a Wii U trailer with 9 million views has 33 000 likes and 5 500 dislikes.

Seems like there hasn't been equally many unique viewers yet. But great feat nonetheless.

You can't judge 'unique' number of viewers from something like that..makes no sense

And is this a wiiu trailer from last year? Still 9mil? They did such a horrible job at creating some buzz 

Why the hell not? Would it be more accurate to say that more people liked what they saw in the Wii U trailer? I think not.

Yes, it is a one year old trailer which is why I called this a great feat by Sony.

Not everyone that watches youtube has an account.

Now 12million. Sony are building huge momentum behind the PS4

Probably around 20 million would be my guess.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Talal said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Why the hell not? Would it be more accurate to say that more people liked what they saw in the Wii U trailer? I think not.

Yes, it is a one year old trailer which is why I called this a great feat by Sony.

So now the argument is that more Nintendo fans have youtube accounts than Sony fans?

That is a much more far-fetched assumption than the one I made.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Talal said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

So now the argument is that more Nintendo fans have youtube accounts than Sony fans?

That is a much more far-fetched assumption than the one I made.

No, I'm just saying that it's a very inaccurate asssumtion. I can show you lots of videos with more than 100k likes and less than 20m views and videos with 50k likes and more than 50m views. I'm just saying that you really can't tell. You could be right though we don't know.