By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Megaton predictions for PS4 at E3/TGS

i hope your source isnt trying to troll us all as this really does hype me up and proberbly going to lead to disapointment but nicely done if a joke

Around the Network

@DanneSandin: He bisacly said just about the same things I have on my mind about the industry as a whole, he actualy said upfront his thoughts would change due to how it's going... I may be a Nintendo fan, but atleast I'm open for other companies to succeed and I would stress out on the hogwash path that they would take, especially Nintendo...

I can put this Rich fellow with other level headed gamers out there that actually uses his brain instead bathmouthing outright, like ECCWii who now goes on by ActiveGamerLife, Shokio, Darkcloud1983, Tony Rende, DrTre and etc...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

^ignore this, I made a mistake.

Mods, help me!!! x_x

TripleMMM said:
^ignore this, I made a mistake.

Mods, help me!!! x_x

you know you can edit your posts with the button that says "edit"

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Medievil for the PS4 would be great! And a lot of others agree with this, bring back Sir Dan!

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Around the Network
easyrider said:
Scoobes said:
easyrider said:
Sal.Paradise said:
sales2099 said:
Didn't anybody learn the lesson this week? You over hype things and the reality will always fall short. You can and have every right to be excited, but make realistic predictions.

From my memory, every E3 from the past few years is a disappointment to everybody. Its not about who "won" but who "disappointed the least". Then again, we do have 2 new consoles to showcase, so I hope I am wrong here.

It's not a case of hyping or predicting, he's claiming he has legit info that these are happening, unless otherwise stated (last guardian). I don't believe him though, solely based on the PS4 price. Too good to be true. 

my guesses though are

PS1 era: Spyro or Crash, duh 

PS2 era: Kingdom Hearts

game that will redeem company(/Remake as stated in other thread): FF VII

Service: Steam

Xbox game: Gears 

Gears would never make it over to PS3. That is the most wishful thinking I have ever heard. Left 4 dead is more like it.

Assuming you mean PS4 and considering Epic owns the IP it's actually quite possible for it to move now, especially for a new generation. Epic will want to showcase their UE4 engine on as much hardware as possible.

an all this from some random dude that he doesn't even know if he is biased or not. He's making a flame thread and you fall right in. MS has A lot of money and they won't let that game go.

Regardless of the threads purpose, Epic need to make a business decision. Gears of War is now a huge franchise rather than an unknown new IP and they could easily make it multiplat to get more sales. MS may well choose to invest in first-party studios over paying for Gears to remain exclusive and it does look like MS are making a significant effort on that front.

To be honest I don't see how Gears going multiplat would be a big shock anyway. The first game was released on PC as well so it's appeared on other platforms before.

@Porcupine_I: I'm on a machine that is missing some add-ons for IE, so I'm bloody stuck with that post and it might stay up there for a while until I can find someone else computer to use. :/

Anyway, just to not stray away from the topic..:
DanneSandin, those are some wild/vague predictions you have their, ol'chap. Not all, but some. :)

^1989, bloody hell! I was just a 4 year old lad abck then! lol

On the off chance that you're actually right about a returning PS2 series, and that series is Jak & Daxter, I may be able to find it into my heart to forgive Sony and Naughty Dog for abandoning the franchise in favor of Uncharted.