By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Megaton predictions for PS4 at E3/TGS

i think the price will be 399. the 360 with the 20 gig hard drive launched at 399 and people had no problem buying it. the ps4 is light years ahead of the 360. sony should be able to sell the ps4 at 399

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

Can't you just drop us a smart bomb or two? Invisible but there to be seen if we look hard enough! If we guess right you can write, 'I'm sorry, I can't comment on rumours or speculation.'

I'll just say that I've seen some pretty good guesses so far... Some are a bit off, but others have been spot on.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TripleMMM said:
^ignore this, I made a mistake.

Mods, help me!!! x_x

May the God of Mods smite thee!

PScollector said:
Medievil for the PS4 would be great! And a lot of others agree with this, bring back Sir Dan!

Sorry to disappoint you, but I've not heard a word about Medievil =(

TripleMMM said:

DanneSandin, those are some wild/vague predictions you have their, ol'chap. Not all, but some. :)

Yeah, those WOULD be awesome to see come true. Now, I don't care too much about Sony's IP's, BUT I would loooove to see the reactions :D

Around the Network
Trunkin said:
On the off chance that you're actually right about a returning PS2 series, and that series is Jak & Daxter, I may be able to find it into my heart to forgive Sony and Naughty Dog for abandoning the franchise in favor of Uncharted.

I've heard that ND is working on a great many things...

Still think there is a total possibility of you having some deep resentment for Sony fans so you are just trolling all of us now by getting our hopes up. So you can laugh at us later :/

your predictions are so lolly hahaha "lol:

UnitSmiley said:
Still think there is a total possibility of you having some deep resentment for Sony fans so you are just trolling all of us now by getting our hopes up. So you can laugh at us later :/

Well, the people on VGC I dislike the most is actually sony fans - but I wouldn't troll the whole fan base because of that! I probably should have waited a few months in making these threads though :P But think about the situation I'M in! I know even more stuff about the PS4 and can't share it =(

DanneSandin said:
UnitSmiley said:

Well, the people on VGC I dislike the most is actually sony fans - but I wouldn't troll the whole fan base because of that! I probably should have waited a few months in making these threads though :P But think about the situation I'M in! I know even more stuff about the PS4 and can't share it =(

I certainly hope you wouldn't troll the whole fanbase because of a few people D:

But yeah, I totally understand how (if everything you say is true) it could be difficult for you. Having all that info and not being able to share it would suck, especially if it's really awesome news.