By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Megaton predictions for PS4 at E3/TGS

I'm not buying this but if it's true I hope it's either Crash or Syphon Filter for the PS1 era game and Jak for PS2 era.

Around the Network

You're way off on price OP. The price will likely range from 400-upper 500's. No way it will sell below 400 at launch.

rutea7 said:

so we might have to wait for TGS for some of the reveals you mentioned? like the ps1 and ps2 IPs comebacks?

Yes, unfortunately that might be true... I thought my source was talking about e3 reveals (that was what we were discussing), but I asked him a day later and that's when he said they might show up at tgs... Which makes me feel kinda like a fool since I've been taking bets for e3 :P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Tagging. Who's going to lead the lynch mob if this all turns out to be a load of bullshit?

DanneSandin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

u were being serious!!! the only reason i'm saying it, is because UC4 could over shadow tLoU

Yes, I was being serious, but then I actually asked my source and got my facts straight. ND is busy!

ok

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
Tagging. Who's going to lead the lynch mob if this all turns out to be a load of bullshit?

LOL! I'll be out of town that year ^^

DanneSandin said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
You know ideally..you should PM your info to another person and to ask that person to keep it secret. That way we can see if your answers match with what actually happens. Maybe a trustworthy mod or something

whom should I PM then do you think?

me

TheKingofRedLions said:
DanneSandin said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
You know ideally..you should PM your info to another person and to ask that person to keep it secret. That way we can see if your answers match with what actually happens. Maybe a trustworthy mod or something

whom should I PM then do you think?

me

LOL :D

sales2099 said:
Didn't anybody learn the lesson this week? You over hype things and the reality will always fall short. You can and have every right to be excited, but make realistic predictions.

From my memory, every E3 from the past few years is a disappointment to everybody. Its not about who "won" but who "disappointed the least". Then again, we do have 2 new consoles to showcase, so I hope I am wrong here.

This... every year everyone hypes up E3... with maybe this year there will be.... and every year we leave disappointed.

So I agree... no point hyping stuff again..only to find out that there isnt anything that exciting to be excited about (or perhaps the shows will be better if we dont hype the crap out of them first).

since Sony said all coming up PS4 games will be playable on Vita through Cloud streaming, so why it can't do the same streaming to PS3?