By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Megaton predictions for PS4 at E3/TGS

JoeTheBro said:
DanneSandin said:
JoeTheBro said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
You know ideally..you should PM your info to another person and to ask that person to keep it secret. That way we can see if your answers match with what actually happens. Maybe a trustworthy mod or something

Actually he can just post it here using a code. After the conference he merely tells us the key and we can all check for sure.

What kind of code should I use?

http://quizstop.com/askcode.htm

Well this is a pretty easy one to use. Just write your text without spaces, think up a random number for the key value, and press encode. Then copy it here. After E3 you can post the key value and we can see what you wrote.

Very cool idea! I'll just have to talk with my source first (to see if this is ok) since some of these games might be shown at tgs instead of e3 (which I found out yesterday, so taking bets that ALL of these games would appear at e3 was REALLY stupid :P)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
UnitSmiley said:
DanneSandin said:
UnitSmiley said:
DanneSandin said:

It's looking to be a fairly disappointing e3; they plan to focus on media functions because they have very few games coming up...

Dammit. Now I think you were making everything up lol. No way you would be so secretive about Sonys E3 but just competely drop the ball for Microsofts like that. Also, yeah I can't stand Microsoft but I can't believe they don't have anything at all to show besides media stuff.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=155916

I'm asking my source what I can and cannot publish here, so it's not up to me really. I know some other megatons about sony that I haven't hinted at either because I was asked not to.

Yeah I understand. By megatons you mean good stuff though right?

Good stuff... nonono, VERY good stuff!! It's so good I might actually have to get a PS4. Sony is doing EVERYTHING right this time around

What you are saying is like the equivalent of my english teacher from last semester telling me "You know what? Fuck society, take me right now!" It sounds too good to be true hahah. Hope you are right though man.

UnitSmiley said:
DanneSandin said:

Good stuff... nonono, VERY good stuff!! It's so good I might actually have to get a PS4. Sony is doing EVERYTHING right this time around

What you are saying is like the equivalent of my english teacher from last semester telling me "You know what? Fuck society, take me right now!" It sounds too good to be true hahah. Hope you are right though man.

I'm shocked every time I'm talking with my source. Nintendo/MS is fucking up badly and Sony is just pure win. They're going back to their roots and making their last stand. They will not be out done ;)

DanneSandin said:
UnitSmiley said:
DanneSandin said:

I'm shocked every time I'm talking with my source. Nintendo/MS is fucking up badly and Sony is just pure win. They're going back to their roots and making their last stand. They will not be out done ;)

Gah, just gotta play the waiting game then. Keep us updated :D

E3 is so far awaaaaaay =(
you drop so many bombs i dont know what to believe, although microsoft focusing on media functions is totally believable.
They have time though, to cut some deals and be able to annouce some games even if some of those have already been announced for ps4. Watch Dogs and Deep Down might be multiplatform, i dont think anyone said they were exclusive.
so we might have to wait for TGS for some of the reveals you mentioned? like the ps1 and ps2 IPs comebacks?

Around the Network

His source will be taking to the stage at E3 to translate for a relatively famous developer apparently, interesting!

Source is translator-san??? 

Tachikoma said:
His source will be taking to the stage at E3 to translate for a relatively famous developer apparently, interesting!

pic or it didnt happen!

lol at people still giving some random guy on the internet making shit up the time of day

This is fun. I have no idea how true this is all gonna be, but I'm hyped.