By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Shares Have Risen After PlayStation 4 Announcement

The problem is that msot investors are retarded.

Around the Network
Deyon said:

Another trolling thread about Sony. When will this fella stop!

Why is it trolling?

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

this is because of the price point of the system, that is all. With all those redundant components on PS4, even $100 above Wii U price without losing money on every console for Sony is unlikeable.

Oh joy, overreactions to small market fluctuations.

(removed)

kowenicki said:
DaRev said:
Deyon said:

Why is it trolling?

It isnt ... Ive reported him, but I have no confidence anything will happen.

Its the same in every thread like this.  People come in to try and stop legitimate discussion taking place.

Yeah, I've noticed that some people in these forums love to stiffle discenting opinions or act like they are gaming gurus and you're nothing, so you should never post anything until your opinions are in line with theirs.

Anyways, before someone reports me for not sticking to the OP (just kidding,...slightly),...I think Nintendo's shares will continue to rise in 2013 as third part support is revealed later this very as alluded to by Mr Iwata.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

Around the Network

Is pointing out the obvious a bannable offence on these forums?

I'm not really suprised. Nintendo stocks also went down after their big Nintendo Direct 2 weeks ago (also after the announcement of the WiiU if I remember correctly). Stocks always do once something new is announced. Mostly uncertaincy of the investors, I think.

DaRev said:
kowenicki said:
DaRev said:
Deyon said:

Why is it trolling?

It isnt ... Ive reported him, but I have no confidence anything will happen.

Its the same in every thread like this.  People come in to try and stop legitimate discussion taking place.

Yeah, I've noticed that some people in these forums love to stiffle discenting opinions or act like they are gaming gurus and you're nothing, so you should never post anything until your opinions are in line with theirs.

Anyways, before someone reports me for not sticking to the OP (just kidding,...slightly),...I think Nintendo's shares will continue to rise in 2013 as third part support is revealed later this very as alluded to by Mr Iwata.

agreed. 

*The success meter is coming soon.

Well, whilst unusual, it could easily just be a small adjustment as the changes aren't huge. It's the coming days and weeks which will show if this has a lasting effect.

Though maybe the Nintendo increase was all on the Watch Dogs announcement?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Won't say the PS4 itself was a disappointment, but the ambiguity with the pricing must have contributed. It all indicates to a PS3-esque pricing. Hell everyone is complaining about the Wii U price tag in this recession :/.

That said it means nothing, Sony could be surprising us and holding back the price for E3, but that's how the public saw it.