By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Diablo III Fans Are Not Reacting Well To The Game’s PS4 Announcement

Diablo badly needs a console port. PC fans can switch on to consoles if they wish to.

Around the Network

wait.....

there is people who actually care about diablo 3 now?

Deal with it. I'm sure the game will sell well.

animegaming said:
wait.....

Apparently I came across a Diabo II fanatic. The passion should carry over.

MonstaMack said:
And?
Blizzard-Activison already took the money and ran
This was the best selling single console/pc/3ds/vita title in 2012 correct? IE not counting Black Ops 2 360+PS3 sales and just on one platform.

if you take away the 1.5 mill they gave away with WOW subs and count as sales it wouldn't be but still huge  then again where talking about the successor to a franchise who's battle chest pak was in the top ten pc sellers for close to ten years

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
GameAnalyser said:
animegaming said:
wait.....

Apparently I came across a Diabo II fanatic. The passion should carry over.

i get that people still people care about diablo 2 but i have seen a lot of hate on diablo 3

Well Sony and Blizzard never said it was coming only to PS4/PS3 so I'm confident it's coming to Xbox 720 as well (hopefully). OT: I don't get why they would get angry at this it was kind of inevitable.

mjk45 said:
MonstaMack said:
And?
Blizzard-Activison already took the money and ran
This was the best selling single console/pc/3ds/vita title in 2012 correct? IE not counting Black Ops 2 360+PS3 sales and just on one platform.

if you take away the 1.5 mill they gave away with WOW subs and count as sales it wouldn't be but still huge  then again where talking about the successor to a franchise who's battle chest pak was in the top ten pc sellers for close to ten years

True.

Well I still say Torchlight 2 is the better game *BUT* as far as Dungeon Looting/hack and slash consoles only had what? Sacred 2? Most titles were medicore, so this is good news.

It's just that simple.

damage control is strng with nsanity. trying to find anything negative

To be fair, Diablo 3 is a pretty dumbed down game compared to 2, and pretty shitty in comparison.
Funnily, I thought the game was consolified way back when it came out almost a year ago, it was just consolified PC only game back then, now it's a consolified game on a console too.
(Consolified is a very derogatory term for a PC game, just to clear all doubts of my meaning away).

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835