By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2012 - Round 12 - Mr Khan VS NintendoPie

Well that last round was tight, and this one is very tricky indeed...there is one difference, though. One of them listened when I said to get Xenoblade, and the other didn't.

So I say Mr Khan. Plus he does the moderating and NinPie left for some reason last year.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

NintendoPie

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I feel like Mr Khan really dislikes me sometimes, but then again I really dislike ninpie.

So Mr Khan

I really like both of them, no vote from me.

Mr Khan.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Very tough. Even though he seems to dislike me as well, even though we played Monster Hunter together (I guess he can't handle my contrary opinions) I'm gonna go with:

Mr Khan.

I have to vote for Khan because otherwise I'm afraid that he might ban me.

I love you though, Nin_Pie. It's just that you left for a while...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I'm gonna tag this since I'm afraid by the time I'm better this round will be lost in VGC's Dark Matter of threads.

Thanks for all the compliments/votes guys.

This would be much harder if NintendoPie didn't leave for a couple months in 2012. My vote goes to Mr Khan

Signature goes here!

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Wish both could go on, but my vote goes to NintendoPie.

this

Vote: NinPie