By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Update) Horrible review, The reviewer has joined & insulting me, is this right?

If you played the game, do you think this review was good?

YES 89 52.66%

NO 79 46.75%

Total:168

How the duck did easyrider not get even a single warning from a mod? Did we just not report him or are all of his "interesting" posts actually approved?

Also I'm alt #0. I was like the first to say the review was fine.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
How the duck did easyrider not get even a single warning from a mod? Did we just not report him or are all of his "interesting" posts actually approved?

Also I'm alt #0. I was like the first to say the review was fine.

to be fair any of the times when someone has called out either a moderator or someone of the writing staff on here the mods seem very careful not to go on a ban spree to shut people up, it would just create a really bad atmosphere where people would feel threatened to speak out if they think something is wrong on the site. It's a very good practice to keep peace on both sides, staff of a site can take a bit of a giving out to more than the average user :)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

How in the heck could ANYONE score Dead Space 3 low? It's amazing and hands down the best game in the franchise

Cobretti2 said:
now I know I am hung over still but I swear the Poll question a couple hours ago said

If you played the game, do you think the game is good?

That's pretty pathetic to change it into an 'attack' at the reviewer. I'm surprised such behaviour is tolerated on this site. 

Oh wait, I'm not :/

BenVTrigger said:
How in the heck could ANYONE score Dead Space 3 low? It's amazing and hands down the best game in the franchise

I am not so sure you and I were playing the same game series.  Like, are you living in backwards-world?  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

At the end of the day, opinion are opinions.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
BenVTrigger said:

Opinions can be bad though. 

guiduc said:
Conegamer said:
BenVTrigger said:

Only if you don't back them up.

guiduc said:
Conegamer said:
BenVTrigger said:

No opinions are bad, there's no such thing. You can disagree with them, but they aren't bad or wrong. 

Especially since the reviewer completely backed up everything he said.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Panama said:
Well what do those unlockables modes do then? Classic and Arcade? If they actually answer all his gripes with the ammunition or easy difficulty then it's a poor review. If not then he's more than entitled to his opinion.

I agree. HIs review sounds more like someone who wants to think they're smart because of the words that they use, but really show that they don't know what they're talking about. He just loves to hear himself talk.  If he was half as smart as he thought he was he would realize the game was to have fun. It is not a leason in philosophy. So don't go crying to Plato that your intelligence was insulted. Go to the library. It is a video game, a story is thrown in so that you can go around killin scary monsters, end of story. So did it do that, Yes! Lots of scary monsters, a longer game to kill more. The graphics were great. It was a good game in the franchise. It was able to maintain the suspense and excitement of the previous games. It was a success.  I think the religon is stupid and just ignore it.

I had a couple of beefs with the game. I found only one gun really worked, and I played in on normal - the elite pulse rifle with evangelizer shotgun. All other guns were too slow, or too weak, or didn't have enough ammo. In most cases it was all of the above. So you had tons of guns that are useless. When a hoard of monsters attach you you don't have time to even switch guns, so it is stasis, blow of the legs with the shotgun, finish them off with the pulse rifle, and repeat an infinite number of time. And when does a rocket launcher not kill a little scrawny monster? This is ridiculous. I shot a rocket into a group of monsters. It exploded right beside them and they got up!  How the f*** does that happen. Another useless f***en weapon. 

Spoiler alert.

And what happened to Ellen. She must have come back to life and dyed her hair. Not all necromorphs are ugly and want to kill u.  I thought in DS2 she was blonde and killed herself. Now she is alive, she split with Isacc, and is with another guy.  Just shows that the creators don't give a f**** about the plot. Which is fine by me too.

I hope people ignore this stupid review. I would hate to think a cretin like that would endanger a franchise I enjoy so much.