By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Update) Horrible review, The reviewer has joined & insulting me, is this right?

If you played the game, do you think this review was good?

YES 89 52.66%

NO 79 46.75%

Total:168
Jay520 said:
easyrider said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOLOLLOOOOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOOOOhahahahahahahahaha

#4 #64.... HHAhahahahahahah

Oh your so clever. haaaaaa!@!!!!!

Are you dating? Seems your very  protective of him. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Just a question.

Dating? How can we date if we're the same person? 

Unless you mean masterbation, in which case yes, yes we do "date". Quite frequently actually.

Well we also enjoy our alone time together, just watching a movie a junk.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
easyrider said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOLOLLOOOOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLLOLOLLOLOLOLOOOOhahahahahahahahaha

Are you dating? Seems your very  protective of him. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Just a question.

Unless you mean masterbation, in which case yes, yes we do "date". Quite frequently actually.

Strange how this thread turned out. I'm going to bed.

easyrider said:
Jay520 said:

We ain't bras, bra! #swag

Jay520 said:
Strange how this thread turned out. I'm going to bed.

Yep and you had a major hand in on the circle jerk. I'm going to bed too! good night.

Around the Network
chris_wing said:
Jay520 said:
easyrider said:

Well we also enjoy our alone time together, just watching a movie a junk.

Yes we do..I believe its my turn to jerk off No. 33 later tonight. I hate that guy, He like's it rough. But No.21 sure knows how to stroke.

To give a game 5/10 and say it's a middle of the road score is fairly odd, given most sites like metacritic will convert all scores into a percentage to make things more universal this would turn your review over to being 50% and while this might not have been what you originally meant to give the game, that is 10% off being considered an academic failure. Perhaps you gave it 5/10 because you thought half of everything you encountered in the game was good and half was bad and that is fair enough to then give it the score you did, but most people on the internet will look at the score you gave it, and equate it to the standard and see it is as scrape pass.

As for gaming journalism being horrific etc I don't believe this to be true, sure there are a couple of sites you can sort of overlook when it comes to certain reviews ie IGN and something EA/advertised all over their site, Famitsu and something Japanese and quirky, but yeah don't say that the whole industry is in the shitter so it's fine to give a shit review.

As for this person on here giving your review advertisement and hits it isn't always a good thing. Someone going to look at your review just to laugh at it being bad they are going to almost certainly not visit the site again for gaming news/reviews I personally didn't click the link in the OP because I have a fair idea of what the review will look like from previous work on the gamrrrrreview site.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Torillian said:
ganoncrotch said:

keep in mind that Gamrreview while shown in the latest stories column on the front page here, isn't in fact the same website as VGchartz, for the Articles just by the writers of this site you wanna scroll down to the middle under the hardware sales for the week where it says Latest Articles, that is 100% vgchartz stuff.

As for gammmmrrrrrrrrrrrrrreview stuff, it's junk, most of the reviews put up there fetch 300-500 views unless they are absolutely off the wall wrong on scores when the draw a fraction more interest, in the long term tho it's not like the reviews there have any weight on anywhere other than that site, they are not even allowed by metacritic as actual critical reviews, they are indeed just rants for the few hundrew people who click the site. Kinda like Ben Zero Punctuation guy... but... yeah without the funny.

bolded:  actually our reviews average about 2000 views, nothin' amazing but reasonable.  Rest is all up to your opinion so I won't comment, but that part was just factually incorrect so I felt compelled.

"Our reviews" from the site admin here... so Gamrreview is then infact one in the same with this site? Just that in a recent post about the Gamrreview forums launching and there being some confusion as to why there was forums for the gamrreview site when it was a completely different website to this one which already has it's own forums... well you see how there would be confusion. I mean I guess it's that you own and run This site, Gamrreview and Gamewise? but now all 3 of them have their own individual forums? but the same moderation team between the 3? I add 3 question marks not as 3 individual questions, but because I am legitimately not sure if what I am typing is correct or not and am confused on the matter.

edit - http://www.gamrreview.com/article/89732/gamrreview-forums-are-live#comment-788461316 < article I'm referring to where they are said to be different sites completely only linked by article feeds not unlike the way this site and N4G and Zergnet are linked.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

you should kazify your sig, that would look awesome kazified

easyrider said:

So we got the whole vgchartz work force running jokes. Whats funny is most agree with me. Thanks for sharing that vgchartz is biased that much more than we thought. We got moderators and the whole works. Wow he messaged all of you and you come running, thats whats even funnier. How dare someone challenge vgchartz. yet votes show that they agree with me.  So the jokes are on you guys.

The numbers are wrong almost all the time. Your team talks down to anyone with any other point of view. What a site.

If you allow that type of crap at your company, can I come work for you guys. I can help run it into the ground with you. FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!

So who do I contact about the work force of vgchartz flamming me. Oh yea the double standard. I'm willing to bet that kid has  a few accounts.

So the running  Joke is on me. Look at the votes.

Oh my goodness! its almost at 50-50...looks like all of us runa alts are starting to pour in our votes. its only a matter of time before you see the full power off a hundred alt accounts.