By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to broadcast new PSVita information today! >>COMPLETE AND UPDATED<<

If you could choose ONE big announcement for Vita:

Price Cut 87 51.79%

New Games 59 35.12%

New Model 14 8.33%

Other 7 4.17%

Total:167
ethomaz said:

irstupid said:

Doesn't Nintendo have a deal with Capcom until like 2015 in regards to Monster Hunter games?  So I doubt any Monster Hunter for PSV any time soon.

Hunters games... not Monster Hunter specific... there are a lot of new hunter games for PSV like Soul Sacrifice.

Japan loves Hunter like games.

ah ok, just so used to associated the word hunter with that franchise with how big that series is in Japan.

And since this conference seemed to be 100% japan tailored I just assumed.

Around the Network

I knew their would be a price drop soon, glad I decided to wait on getting a Vita, now we wait to hear when it will be effective in America.

Player2 said:

If we've learned something about Sony with the PSP and PS3 is that both lost features with the years.

The current PSP model you can find in the stores doesn't even have wifi or stereo sound, and I don't think dual speakers are that expensive. But anyway, time will tell.

That model is only available in Europe and come out at a really cheap price, late in the gen. Still wierd though.

But as I said for the Vita, 3G is not a large cost and they should have just made it one model to begin with. Sony might even make a little money off of each 3G payment.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Everyone anticipating a Vita price drop in the US/worldwide. It most likely will NOT happen on the 20th. That is going to be for the PS4 and will only showcase Vtia compatibility at best. There is an event on the 25th, PlayStation Destination. There they can concentate more on the Vita and implement a price drop.

But yes, it is coming soon so hold on to your wallets. Hope you enjoy your Vita once you get one and realize everything the Vita cult here was talking about. It's an awesome system.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Still to expensive :S

Vita + game + 32gb mem = $ 340

Around the Network

Should satisfy the Japanese

vitoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
Still to expensive :S

Vita + game + 32gb mem = $ 340

It what world are games $90? Bundle with 32 GB memory card = $250.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.