By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to broadcast new PSVita information today! >>COMPLETE AND UPDATED<<

If you could choose ONE big announcement for Vita:

Price Cut 87 51.79%

New Games 59 35.12%

New Model 14 8.33%

Other 7 4.17%

Total:167

Sony are CLEARLY keeping the big announcements for Wednesday... ho wait!

Around the Network

Will FFX be Vita's LoZ of the 3DS?

I remember playing the game a decade ago, good times, good times.

Too much of the same to be excited about anything. Hunting games the equivalent of shooters.

good list of games

FFX HD :) OMG hype level reaching maximum levels for me! Vita purchase justified. Hopefully it comes to NA............

Edit: Did they reveal a release date in Japan. I didn't see it :(

Around the Network

So to make this clear Wifi only is being discontinued? Cuz why else would they sell both for $200?

Conegamer said:
So that's our fill? Aside from a 3G price drop to WiFi price, and more news on FFX HD, there wasn't all a lot in there which I could see which would help Vita in the long term, and even those two measures may not.

Still, a little is better than nothing, right?

The Wifi model was 25000, not 20000. The Wifi model has been discounted by 5000 and the 3G one by 10000.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

tbone51 said:
So to make this clear Wifi only is being discontinued? Cuz why else would they sell both for $200?

I think Wifi only is being discontinued so all Vitas will come with 3G at that new price.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Hunting games were like only thing that was shown lol, hope Soul Sacrifice captures a part of the MH fanbase there.

Vinniegambini said:

FFX HD :) OMG hype level reaching maximum levels for me! Vita purchase justified. Hopefully it comes to NA............

Edit: Did they reveal a release date in Japan. I didn't see it :(

Wow, thats a bit TOO excited isn't it?

Yay!!!