By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global UP! 9th February 2013 (Global Software added)

Fire Emblem should be #1, Shipments are sold out, demand is high,digital sales are huge! This game probably did around 350k

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Fire Emblem should be #1, Shipments are sold out, demand is high,digital sales are huge! This game probably did around 350k

1st where?

DQVII totally crushed Fire Emblem and the rest of the games in top the 10.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
tbone51 said:

1st where?

DQVII totally crushed Fire Emblem and the rest of the games in top the 10.

ooops, i Totally forgot about DQ7! DQ7 Destroyed everybody lol! Strong sales will keep up in DQ7 and AC in japan!

Does anybody know if 3DS hardware was adjusted? Last week it was at 28.50mil and now it says its at 28.91mil. The thing is this week hardware sales are 189k which means the total should be 28.69mil

tbone51 said:
Does anybody know if 3DS hardware was adjusted? Last week it was at 28.50mil and now it says its at 28.91mil. The thing is this week hardware sales are 189k which means the total should be 28.69mil

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5130300

Around the Network

Despite good SW launches everywhere, the only really good SW and HW numbers are for 3DS in Japan and WW.
PS3 and XB360 decent.
The rest: oh dear...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Do those US/Europe sales include the Fire Emblem Bundles? If not, it would make sense to me that people would buy less normal 3DSs/XLs and focus more on the bundles.

Some good numbers in here. As usual as of late, 3DS is doing very well. No surprise. Great showing DQ7 too. Dead Space isn't as high as I thought it would be. Huh...

I admit though, I'm much more interested in next week's numbers. I want to see how well Aliens: Colonial Marines actually did. Between the terrible reviews and the accusations of lying on the part of Randy Prichard, it'll be interesting to see if it can manage DNF numbers still. I'm thinking yes. Man though, that game is going to become an case study in not pre-ordering any more. Alas though, I shall have to wait and see.

tbone51 said:

What are you talking about? Even if it did do 350k it doesn't matter. Dead Space 3 on 360 did 385k and that is below Dragon Quest VII with 836k. 
VgChartz doesn't track digital in case you still didn't figure that out. Even if they did, digital sales wouldn't be anywhere near 150k.

VGKing said:
tbone51 said:

What are you talking about? Even if it did do 350k it doesn't matter. Dead Space 3 on 360 did 385k and that is below Dragon Quest VII with 836k. 
VgChartz doesn't track digital in case you still didn't figure that out. Even if they did, digital sales wouldn't be anywhere near 150k.

1 i meant it sarcastic cuz i know DQ7 came out, and two The digital sales for the game is alot. Its ranked #9 of all time (US) of the most downloaded software on the eshop in just two weeks (Canada #7 or better). I knew vgc dont count digitaland thats why FE is over 300k! If you estimate a percentage and multiply a review of an eshop title then you'd kno Fire Emblem at least sold 100k digital but around 140k-180k. Trust me.