By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global UP! 9th February 2013 (Global Software added)

VGKing said:
50k still seems too high, at least for week 1. Unless Nintendo gives us digital sales, it's all just speculation.

It's better than guessing based on position alone. The game has been on the eShop for two weeks by the way.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network
VGKing said:
 A small percentage of people who buy a game end up rating it in these online stores. But Fire Emblem is a core game so I'd expect it to have a higher number of people rating it than others. That being said, there is no formula that states how many reviews are made per sale. Anything you say or think is pure speculation. Wishful thinking. So here's my question, does Fire Emblem have 150k ratings on the eShop?

ok you ready for this? I never said the ratings on Fire Emblem, I said in general, now to prove to you wat you just said. Is Excite Bike a core game? No its not, and that has over 23k ratings. According to you its a small number right? not even 20% of people did the rating which means the number of sold should be 115k at least! FE is ahead in terms of sales in that game, so there is your proof. I kno you didn't get te game but wat i can tell you is alot of people were forced to download so yes the numbers are very high! Believe it!

VGKing said:
50k still seems too high, at least for week 1. Unless Nintendo gives us digital sales, it's all just speculation.

The lowest it got is 23k which is a fact, there are way more than that though, its #9 and unless you dont think anybody downloads then yes its over 100k.

tbone51 said:
VGKing said:
 A small percentage of people who buy a game end up rating it in these online stores. But Fire Emblem is a core game so I'd expect it to have a higher number of people rating it than others. That being said, there is no formula that states how many reviews are made per sale. Anything you say or think is pure speculation. Wishful thinking. So here's my question, does Fire Emblem have 150k ratings on the eShop?

ok you ready for this? I never said the ratings on Fire Emblem, I said in general, now to prove to you wat you just said. Is Excite Bike a core game? No its not, and that has over 23k ratings. According to you its a small number right? not even 20% of people did the rating which means the number of sold should be 115k at least! FE is ahead in terms of sales in that game, so there is your proof. I kno you didn't get te game but wat i can tell you is alot of people were forced to download so yes the numbers are very high! Believe it!

Wasn't that game free for a limited time or something? Or like $1? That explains the high ratings.

LOL @ bold. Stop pulling numbers out of thin air. The ratings to sales ratio is differnent per title. There is no way to calculate it.

VGKing said:
tbone51 said:
VGKing said:

Wasn't that game free for a limited time or something? Or like $1? That explains the high ratings.

LOL @ bold. Stop pulling numbers out of thin air. The ratings to sales ratio is differnent per title. There is no way to calculate it.

ok fine, fine, i said my own percentage, but there is no way more than 50% so 50k is the least possible amount of digital download.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
VGKing said:

The lowest it got is 23k which is a fact, there are way more than that though, its #9 and unless you dont think anybody downloads then yes its over 100k.

Ok good luck proving that.

tbone51 said:
VGKing said:
tbone51 said:
VGKing said:

ok fine, fine, i said my own percentage, but there is no way more than 50% so 50k is the least possible amount of digital download.

Just stop now. You're embarrasing yourself.

Looks like Vita will outsell Wii U :D

VGKing said:
tbone51 said:
VGKing said:
tbone51 said:
VGKing said:

Just stop now. You're embarrasing yourself.

Thts funny, you just dont want to listen, How doesn't it have at least 50k? Huh? Im not embarrassing myself, just giving a good speculation.

Hoho I got my worksheets back again... so easy now.

ADJUSTMENTS IN PREVIOUS WEEKS

3DS 179,303
PS3 154,962
360 81,806
Wii 138,796
DS -70,775
PSP 3,942
PSV -18,263
Wii U -44,975

PS. The manual maths I did before was correct too.