By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U games that run at Native 1080p. *we can use this thread to update info on Native 1080p Wii U games*

HoloDust said:
Let me guess, you copied the list from Gamespot's thread from Sep 17 2012?

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29291970/list-of-games-confirmed-to-run--native-1080p-on-wii-u

Actual resolutions:

Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition = 1280x720
Carl on Duty: Black Ops 2 = 880x720
ZombiU = 1280x720
Assasins Creed 3 = 1280x720

Transformers Prime and Monster hunter are 1080p. Also:

Tori Toki 2
Skylanders Giants
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Dragon Quest X
Cloudberry Kingdom
Puddle
Rayman Legends

Did they upscale those 4 games to 1080p?

Around the Network

Another Kaizar thread full of bullet proof facts.

JWeinCom said:

Ummm I don't think we have confirmation on any of these titles, and I believe we actually have confirmation that BLOPS is not 1080p

Yeah, I updated the OP more then 24 hours ago.

You should check it out now.

Anyways, thanks for the assistance.

pezus said:
Chandler said:
Someone of the mods do an IP check on this guy, pretty sure that's an alt account.

Why do you think so? Lilbro? Doesn't seem extreme enough

It's not Lilbro.  I know because I've encountered this guy somewhere else before.  I also have encountered Lilbro before and they are definitely different people.

The thread is a little wrong... the games confirmed 1080p in Wii U are...

Monster Hunter 3G HD = 1920x1080 (no AA)
Rayman: Legends = 1920x1080 (no AA)

For now it's only these two confirmed: http://beyond3d.com/showthread.php?s=098956110161fd30528a1383345fd82a&t=46241

I will check the others games in your list.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

The thread is a little wrong... the games confirmed 1080p in Wii U are...

Monster Hunter 3G HD = 1920x1080 (no AA)
Rayman: Legends = 1920x1080 (no AA)

For now it's only these two confirmed: http://beyond3d.com/showthread.php?s=098956110161fd30528a1383345fd82a&t=46241

I will check the others games in your list.

Thanks for the assist.

I wouldn't rely on beyond3D I should add.

Anyways, I really like to find out if I should add Mutant Mudds Deluxe Edition & Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive.

Didn't we have this discussion already in another thread, kaizar? I think it was one of the thousand WiiU-threads... I told you back then that the sites you use in your sig are crap and you better leave stay out of threads about hardware and techie-stuff and now I see this thread... Why?

I actually thought this was a troll/bait thread when I say the title, but I see that I was wrong...
Well, I'll be watching to see how this turns out. Okay, atleast 2 games that are confirmed to be 1080p, atleast we know the WiiU can actually do HD. What else?

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

I added Super Smash Bros. to the OP list.

To be fair, Nintendo said the reason why their 1st Party Launch titles where only 720p is because they didn't have enough time for the set release date to get them to 1080p. And that's a quote from Nintendo.

If U know of any Native 1080p Wii U games that are not in the OP, then please let Mii know.

i heard somewhere that donkey kong was 1080p. This could be my imagination though, i have not had any sleep for a day now. Can someone check this please?