By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U games that run at Native 1080p. *we can use this thread to update info on Native 1080p Wii U games*

You should probably change OP to have separated lists with stuff that is released and thus confirmed, non-released confirmed, and non-released rumored.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
You should probably change OP to have separated lists with stuff that is released and thus confirmed, non-released confirmed, and non-released rumored.

N-magic (VGChartz user) said all the Wii U games shown at E3 where confirmed to run in 1080p 60 fps.

Zelda U I just assume since Nintendo 1st Party games seem to have only been 720p for launch titles, which Nintendo said the only reason their launch titles are 720p is because they didn't have enough time to bring them up to 1080p and that 720p is all that's needed for monochromatic 2D.

Assassin's Creed 4, well If they didn't show it on their Wii U systems, well I figure if they can get it to run in 1080p on PS4 & ONE, then they can definitely do so on Wii U.

Plus I can always remove anything in the OP if it gets confirmed to not be 1080p. So I basically just counting on removing anything from the OP that would be confirm otherwise as unlikely as it is.