By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U games that run at Native 1080p. *we can use this thread to update info on Native 1080p Wii U games*

add mario kart

Around the Network
Kaizar said:

I added Super Smash Bros. to the OP list.

To be fair, Nintendi said the reason why their 1st Party Launch titles where only 720p is because they didn't have enough time for the set release date to get them to 1080p. And that's a quote from Nintendo.

If U know of any Native 1080p Wii U games that are not in the OP, then please let Mii know.

wind waker HD

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I added these to the OP:

Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD

Zelda U

Mario Kart 8

Super Mario 3D World

Donkey Kong Counrty Tropical Freeze

Mutant Mudds Deluxe

Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive (H.D.) edition

I have added; Skylander's Swap Force to the OP.

walsufnir said:
Didn't we have this discussion already in another thread, kaizar? I think it was one of the thousand WiiU-threads... I told you back then that the sites you use in your sig are crap and you better leave stay out of threads about hardware and techie-stuff and now I see this thread... Why?

Then how do you explains this other Thread of mine:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=159195

Around the Network
Kaizar said:
walsufnir said:
Didn't we have this discussion already in another thread, kaizar? I think it was one of the thousand WiiU-threads... I told you back then that the sites you use in your sig are crap and you better leave stay out of threads about hardware and techie-stuff and now I see this thread... Why?

Then how do you explains this other Thread of mine:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=159195

I already contributed to this thread.

I'm curious how the Wii U will prefer when the Summer Update release.

I think Nintendo should had waited, The Wii U is going to have a good future, just a really slow start.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Suke said:
I'm curious how the Wii U will prefer when the Summer Update release.

I think Nintendo should had waited, The Wii U is going to have a good future, just a really slow start.

If you seen the improvements in loading times in the spring update, then imagine another update like that, because that's what the Summer firmware will do with even more increase in speed for even more shorter loading times.

Probably how my physical retail copy of Sonic Racing Transformed 3DS went from 48 fps with frame rate drops & lags with the 3D ON on Firmware 4.5.0-10 after I broke the game in.....to 60 fps with the rarest lags that would only last for half a second when a lag would actually happen with the 3D ON on firmware 5.0.0-11.

Plus the pixelation in shadows go away with each minor & major firmware update as Pokédex 3D has shown us with firmware 2.0.0-2 with the most pixelated shadows to firmware 5.1.0-11 with the most well rounded shadows, except still not for Pokémon that are like 14 feet tall, yet.

Plus the constant battery life increases to the 3DS via firmware updates seems to show that they can have the Wii U do amazing things like a 75 Hz game only draining like maybe 60 Hz to 40 Hz. But so far I only know of games that do as high as 38 Hz that are currently on the Wii U, but all 60 fps of course.

Has anyone else notice a battery life increase on their Nintendo 3DS after this year's firmware update?

I updated the OP by adding:

Bayonetta 2

Pikmin 3

Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag

And I mention how all 1080p Wii U games are confirm to run at 60 fps.

FYI the PS3 & 360 can only do 1080p 2D at 30 fps, but don't worry because the PS4 & ONE & Wii U do 1080p 3D at 60 fps.

Lol, this spitfire of a thread is back for more games! XD

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!